CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna Only for Conditioning????

3 posters

Go down

Henna Only for Conditioning???? Empty Henna Only for Conditioning????

Post by rosscd 4th January 2010, 4:19 pm

Do I have to wait for dye release to get the conditioning effects of Henna. I have tried Cassia and it does not work as well as Henna on my hair. I would like the amazing benefits of Henna, but I don't really need the hair color. Do you think if I just mixed it and put it on; that it would work? Or is the dye release part of the conditioning.
rosscd
rosscd

Back to top Go down

Henna Only for Conditioning???? Empty Re: Henna Only for Conditioning????

Post by Janique 9th January 2010, 6:46 pm

I believe that you will still be able to get the conditioning benefits without the dye release. Some people for go the dye release because they want the benefits without the color.
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Najiagurl 15th January 2010, 3:04 am

How do you obtain the dye release without the color? Do you just not mix the "acidic activator" into the mix? and if so, what do you mix the henna powder with then. I too want the conditioning effect but the reddish color's beautiful as it is, would not suit my image much :-/. And has Cassia worked for anyone out there? I'm curious.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks curlies!!

Najiagurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down