CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment

3 posters

Go down

Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment Empty Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 2:36 am

Which deep conditioner product is the best to use after your henna treatment??? (After meaning as soon as you wash the henna out and proceed with the rest of the process.)
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment Empty Re: Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 2:50 am

@natural83, did you do your Henna treatment yet?
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment Empty Re: Deep Conditioning after a Henna Treatment

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 2:52 am

Not yet! Trying to figure out when will be the best time for me to do it, but I think Im going to do it Thursday night! Kinda syked about it...that's why Im trying to get everything together before hand! Trying to see what I want to deep condition with! I think Im going to use the Aubrey Organics HSR, but I just wanna see what others suggest first!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 2:58 am

@natural83,,there you go. I have some of that. I know Nikki suggested it that's why I used it. Some women use an inexpensive conditioner to rinse the Henna and then a Really good one as their deep conditioner. Remember I told you "Whole Foods" had Aubrey Organic Hair products on sale? Not sure if they still are, though. I'm excited to see how your hair will come out too...
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 3:05 am

@loveself247 Yeah, and when I was watching CurlyNikki's Henna pictorial, I think she used it then too, so more than likely that's what I will do! Do you know anywhere else besides Whole Foods that sells Aubrey Organics HSR? There's not a Whole Foods close to me...I don't mind the drive, but if I can get it somewhere near, I would prefer to do that! I looked in 2 Targets, one being a Super Target, and also H.E.B. and neither had it! Sometimes, I know it depends on the area too. Where else have you seen it?
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 3:45 am

@natural83 try GNC....I was in your area Saturday for the baby shower I catered which was in Conroe. I could have picked some up and met you with it, since there is no Whole Foods by you. Dang
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 1:05 pm

@loveself247 Okay, I'll try GNC...I need to go in there anyway! There's also a Vitaman Shoppe in the mall, so I may check there too. If not, I'll just plan to go to Whole Foods! Yeah, Im really suprised that they don't have a Whole Foods out this way! Maybe it'll be in the works!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 10th November 2009, 1:40 pm

yep, I rinse with cheapie (hello hydration/totally twisted or whatever is in the shower), and use Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose + Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioner to DT. Sometimes I"ll mix in some honey...I'm not much of an oil person.

hth!
nik
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down