CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordering from the best site.(Henna)

+3
NoPhonyPony
quincie1479
chits1
7 posters

Go down

Ordering from the best site.(Henna) Empty Ordering from the best site.(Henna)

Post by chits1 2nd January 2010, 5:26 pm

Hi,does anyone know of a best site to order Henna.I live in Canada.Also,I want good quality Henna for my hair.So,I would appreciate a reply.
My thanks in advance.

chits1

Back to top Go down

Ordering from the best site.(Henna) Empty Re: Ordering from the best site.(Henna)

Post by quincie1479 3rd January 2010, 1:25 am

I order Jamila Henna from Amazon.com. Some vendors give 6 boxes for the price of 5.
quincie1479
quincie1479

Back to top Go down

Ordering from the best site.(Henna) Empty Re: Ordering from the best site.(Henna)

Post by chits1 3rd January 2010, 3:23 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply.

chits1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPhonyPony 3rd January 2010, 4:24 pm

i am just now starting to explore the world of henna but i ordered mine from hennasooq.com. one plus with that website is that there are a few things that you can sample for free (they charge $.01 for whatever reason).
NoPhonyPony
NoPhonyPony

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 11th January 2010, 12:45 am

@Chits1~

Try Mehndiskinart.com--choose Jamila 2008 or '09 this guy is actually in Canada i think BC or Vancouver I buy the Jamila in the foil pouch only, not the cellophane
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 11th January 2010, 12:55 am

BTW Chits1 you have so many Indian Stores in Cananda way more than in the US try to see if your local Indian Store has Goorej Nupur its another pretty good one check the dates though and be sure its a fresh crop 2008-2009
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by chits1 11th January 2010, 12:50 pm

CurlyMo wrote:BTW Chits1 you have so many Indian Stores in Cananda way more than in the US try to see if your local Indian Store has Goorej Nupur its another pretty good one check the dates though and be sure its a fresh crop 2008-2009

I live extreme north of canada and there are no indian stores here..it is small town [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .Thanks for the reply.I appreciate it.,

chits1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 11th January 2010, 1:46 pm

Sure thing hope you find some henna i really LOVE the Jamila and i think its on sale right now
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 11th January 2010, 6:08 pm

For my first henna, I ordered from butters-n-bars.com

I got the Jamila Summer 09 crop. It had really great dye release and I received my order really fast.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Clean 12th January 2010, 3:33 pm

I ordered 10 boxes from Mehndiskinart.com and when I opened the box, I noticed one box was opened and the pouch was opened as well with a DHL sticker on it. My package came via USPS mail so the DHL sticker was clearly there before it was shipped to me. I called to report this and request a new box and I was told it's a custom issue and out of his hands. I suggested that he send me a new unopened box but he said he would only do so if I first returned the unopened box. In general he was very uncooperative and I will NEVER order from them again.

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 12th January 2010, 3:36 pm

ya i delt with him before as well and he can be a bit of a jerk! I was on the phone with him for 10min....

I gave the info because she was in Canada and so is he
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by chits1 12th January 2010, 5:02 pm

Thanks to all of you for replying to this post.I can an idea at least from where to order.

chits1

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 13th January 2010, 12:57 am

This is the best henna and it's not expensive.....
http://www.mehandi.com/shop/blackbundles/index.html
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down