CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

+58
BeautifullyImpurfekt
Karyn
ktoliver5303
Tamren
Mz. Thang
Vee
neethair
Erica5417
xtremelyperfect
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
MellowOne
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
mstokes2008
jlowman1
Muz
mochamoments
LaToya28
CrissyQ
tiashaunteƩ
CocoEuro
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
NhappyJackie
MahoganyCurls
NubieNatty
Shauny
coilykinks
TerraD
bholmes87
StephanieB
MsJay1121
SisterBoyd
KinkyNappyHappy
CocaColaCutie
Pinkrage
BlondeByDesire
SheeTacular
p_nuttie43
vonda4b
BindyMac08
diamondcurls
lovesunshine17
d.denise
BlakButterfli
dajewel
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
LilMsPuddles
traveljunkie08
adiaha
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
Kea::curls
HumanNature
Freestyles
Juices-n-Berries
62 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd May 2010, 5:52 am

Nubie I'm not sure y you can't find the video. But I've heard of people not being able to find some vids on their iPhone before. I know I do. I really hate you can't see it. I mentioned you too. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_scratch This is very strange.

But anyway guys, I would just like to say thanks to all of you who subscribed. I really meant everything I said in the video. I'm glad ya'll liked it. I'm still doing the giveaway. And since I'll probably get a few more subscribers by being posted on the homepage, I'm going to leave it open until Friday. Then I will randomly choose a winner. But I'm secretly rooting for my BnB/CSJ buddies. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd May 2010, 6:37 am

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Nubie I'm not sure y you can't find the video. But I've heard of people not being able to find some vids on their iPhone before. I know I do. I really hate you can't see it. I mentioned you too. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_scratch This is very strange.

But anyway guys, I would just like to say thanks to all of you who subscribed. I really meant everything I said in the video. I'm glad ya'll liked it. I'm still doing the giveaway. And since I'll probably get a few more subscribers by being posted on the homepage, I'm going to leave it open until Friday. Then I will randomly choose a winner. But I'm secretly rooting for my BnB/CSJ buddies. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

Congratulations for being posted on the homepage!!! dance GIVE AWAY? dance WOW dance dance lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd May 2010, 10:36 am

Giveaway, what give away?!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Fresse
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 3rd May 2010, 11:12 am

Great vid JNB! Certainly front page worthy! You go girl!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 3rd May 2010, 11:25 am

Congrats on front page!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 678474 That's so awesome!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd May 2010, 11:52 am

Congratulations! woot!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd May 2010, 12:06 pm

Hey JnB!! you look good on the front page lil sis! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_cheers
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 3rd May 2010, 12:09 pm

Nubie, I can't see it on my Iphone either... not on youtube, or even on my site. So strange!

Thanks again JandB for the video! It was sheer awesomeness Smile
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd May 2010, 6:31 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:Nubie I'm not sure y you can't find the video. But I've heard of people not being able to find some vids on their iPhone before. I know I do. I really hate you can't see it. I mentioned you too. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_scratch This is very strange.

Congratulations for being posted on the homepage!!! dance GIVE AWAY? dance WOW dance dance lol!

Lynnieluve wrote:Giveaway, what give away?!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Fresse

CocaColaCutie wrote:Great vid JNB! Certainly front page worthy! You go girl!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Congrats on front page!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 678474 That's so awesome!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Congratulations! woot!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey JnB!! you look good on the front page lil sis! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_cheers

*CurlyNikki* wrote:Nubie, I can't see it on my Iphone either... not on youtube, or even on my site. So strange!

Thanks again JandB for the video! It was sheer awesomeness Smile

Thanks everyone! And again, thank you so much Nikki for posting it. I hope everyone is able to view the video. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd May 2010, 8:14 pm

So I've finally named my hair. After thinking long and hard, I wanted something unique, described my hair, and spoke to the reasons why I went natural. Therefore, the name I have chosen for my hair is...

xalvadora

Yay! Now let me explain the meaning behind it. Before I went natural I hit a really difficult period in life. I was stressed about school and the direction in which my life was headed. I was having relationship issues, self esteem issues, etc. And I really let myself go. I have always been a glam girl. In fact I don't even own tennis shoes and I HATE T-shirts. But during this period I stopped caring how I looked. I stopped taking care of myself. I had very unhealthy eating habits (and I can't afford to lose no pounds ya'll). I even suffered some health issues as a result of the stress.

And then I began my natural hair journey. Let me tell you. IT SAVED ME. It saved my WOMANHOOD. It began with just hair, but now I have become interested in total wellness. It has vastly increased my self esteem, and I feel more mature and aware than ever.

xalvadora is Spanish for savior. Hence why I have chosen this name. In addition, it contains the letter x, which is unique, just like my hair. I will only spell it with lowercase, because I don't want to indicate that it is any higher than my Savior Jesus Christ. But I can't begin to tell you how much my natural hair has made a positive impact in my life.

Ok, enough of the sob story. Lol. Here's some pics of my most current twists.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Twists10

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Twists11

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Twists12

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Twists13

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Twists14

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Twists15

Sorry to crowd ya'll with so many. I like taking pictures. Lol.

For those of you interested in my giveaway. I mentioned this in my first 3 videos, but I'm giving away Afroveda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream to a random subscriber. I will choose on Friday so if you haven't subscribed yet please do and you may win!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd May 2010, 8:37 pm

Those twist are looking good!! Oooo, I hope I win. Roxie and I would love to try some whipped butter cream!

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 617583 Your hair has a name!!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 3rd May 2010, 8:42 pm

The name is perfect! I'm so glad you've reconnected and you got your swag back! Watched your video, and you seem to have a beautiful spirit, too! Pics are lovely!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 3rd May 2010, 9:17 pm

Hey JnB! The video was great, touching! Your hair is looking fab and I love the name! Love it!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 3rd May 2010, 9:35 pm

YAY on picking a name for your hair!!! And I love the story behind it! AND your twists look great! (LOL, no more "ands" I promise Razz)
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 3rd May 2010, 9:58 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Those twist are looking good!! Oooo, I hope I win. Roxie and I would love to try some whipped butter cream!

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 617583 Your hair has a name!!!!

CurlsGalore wrote:The name is perfect! I'm so glad you've reconnected and you got your swag back! Watched your video, and you seem to have a beautiful spirit, too! Pics are lovely!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey JnB! The video was great, touching! Your hair is looking fab and I love the name! Love it!

Muz wrote: YAY on picking a name for your hair!!! And I love the story behind it! AND your twists look great! (LOL, no more "ands" I promise Razz)

Thanks everyone Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 3rd May 2010, 9:59 pm

Your twists look great and love the hair name. Thanks for sharing your story.

~Dva

btw...you have great pics. don't ever worry about posting too many. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3946
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40