CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED BIGGER SIS

2 posters

Go down

WANTED BIGGER SIS Empty WANTED BIGGER SIS

Post by osisano 18th December 2009, 2:40 am

I am a natural diva in search for help with my hair and am getting tired of trying to figure out wat to do with it. I did my bc 16months ago and am still learning about my hair even though I still dont understand it. I need help with it and I dont want to cut my hair again. PLS HELP BIGGER SIS.
osisano
osisano

Back to top Go down

WANTED BIGGER SIS Empty Re: WANTED BIGGER SIS

Post by LovelyCurls 18th December 2009, 4:29 am

About how long is your hair? What are some things that you've tried?
LovelyCurls
LovelyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by osisano 18th December 2009, 8:16 am

My hair is about 6 inches in the front and back then like 7 inches in the middle. I have tried twist and fro so its getting boring I need to spice things up with my hair. I dont want people that I dont trust in my hair either cos I have like thin edges from doing braids. I am just tried of my hair I feel like its not growing as fast as I want it to grow. I went natural like 4 yrs ago but my hair was hard to comb so I used texturizes cos I was not well informed about my hair. It got to a point that my hair just stopped growing and I thin edges were really visible that was when I decided to cut it again last aug but I was looking like a guy then I put in texturizer in my hair. I got home told my brother to cut my hair some more now its like 16 months later and my hair at the back to me feel permed cos it does not look like the rest of my hair, it is just weird. It is curly at the back so am lost with what is wrong with the back of my hair is it cos I texturized it before or wat and why has it not got back to it original form. I just need new styles but again I suck at doing my own hair. I tried putting in braids myself twice but it last for like 1 month and I had to take it out I just made sure that it was not that tight.

This is long let me stop here lol.
osisano
osisano

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyCurls 23rd December 2009, 11:41 pm

You are not alone with trying to figure out what to do with your hair. I would suggest not doing a texturizer (only a suggestion, please don't take it wrong) but try some different products. Texturizers can straighten your hair if left on long enough, so that may have a hugh part in you hair having major differences from front to back. You are limited while your hair is at the length it is, mines is about 5 inches long and I wear a lot of braid outs, twist outs, and wash and go's. I just tried the finger twist last night and it worked out alright i may do it diferent next time. I washed my hair and then put in a leave-in conditioner and twirled my hair into many spirals thoughout my whole head. I slept with my satin hair bonnet and in the morning I used coconut oil to split the spirals. It came out pretty good, but I know I can do better. You just have to do a lot or research and look at different styles, find something you think looks cute and try it. Try various headbands, flowers, maybe add ribbon to your hair when you braid it. My friend did that and braided her hair across the top front of her head like a headband. It was very cute. I wish you look and say just be patient. You hair will grow, take pics once a month if not more and you will notice it. Some products I love are shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil. Good luck. I'l be in touch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LovelyCurls
LovelyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by osisano 25th December 2009, 3:12 am

Thank you so much and I do appreciate it. I would not use a texturizer again but the thing is the back of my hair is like so curly and falls down while the rest of my hair is more kinky with loose curlys so I dont know why. If it is cos I used a texturize that I have that kind of hair then thats crazy that was last august tho my hair should have reverted back of I have new growth with thicker hair with curly but no. Anywhos thanks I use all what you mentioned expect for the flower thing I dont get how people make that and everytime I go to the dollar store they dont have a nice one and am not about to pay 5 bucks for just one hair flower. lol. Thanks and keep in touch
osisano
osisano

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyCurls 30th December 2009, 12:25 am

Oh no...$5 you could get a few. They have them at Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe if there is one by you. My hair is corkscrew curls in the back and wavy in the front. A lot of women have more than just one texture on their head so its not just you =) Give it time and play around with your hair and you will find true happiness. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LovelyCurls
LovelyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyCurls 6th January 2010, 1:18 am

How are things going?
LovelyCurls
LovelyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by osisano 6th January 2010, 1:35 am

Things are going great just chilling and working nothing else to do you know. How are u doing yourself? How is your new year coming?
osisano
osisano

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyCurls 13th January 2010, 12:19 am

Everything is going very well. I've tried a few different styles and I am enjoying them. I basically did a fro and twisted one side up with three small twist. Threw on some big earrings and I was good to go...lol. How have your hair adventures be going?
LovelyCurls
LovelyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down