CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your All Time Favorite Drugstore Products

+24
BlondeByDesire
Mrs.ATLien
Intelligentbeauty
TruNatural
crustaceans
Natural Wheezes
ydr
boingboing
jamaicacurl
NubieNatty
alove16
lexi1
curly+kinky+fierce
CurlsGalore
jad928
Marche'
cutephantasm
Beautifully Human
AfrikanLatina
sweetdrk1
WarriorPrincess
NikG20
Lynnieluve
*CurlyNikki*
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your All Time Favorite Drugstore Products - Page 2 Empty Re: Your All Time Favorite Drugstore Products

Post by boingboing 22nd November 2009, 1:23 am

hmm yes for co washing herbal essences totally twisted my fav ri now le kair for deep co dry ends only paul mitchell the co as a leave in

boingboing

Back to top Go down

Your All Time Favorite Drugstore Products - Page 2 Empty Re: Your All Time Favorite Drugstore Products

Post by ydr 22nd November 2009, 2:38 pm

my # 1 is totally twisted conditioner which really has eliminated the use of hair gels for me.

my # 2 is hello hydration.

my # 3 is garnier fructis. this was a surprise. i just bought it in walmart in the clearance section for about a dollar. didnt expect the results i got and look forward to trying the other gf products.

ydr

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Wheezes 23rd November 2009, 1:53 am

Hello Hydration, definitely! I used it once and the slip is AMAZING. I also bought the Totally Twisted and used it the other night. It's good, but the HH is in a class by itself! I'll try the TT again as a leave-in and see how it works with my twists.
Natural Wheezes
Natural Wheezes

Back to top Go down

Post by ydr 23rd November 2009, 9:24 am

Yes, I love the way I could smell it all day in my hair (HH).

ydr

Back to top Go down

Post by crustaceans 23rd November 2009, 3:37 pm

HE Hello Hydration for detangling and co-washing. Also Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk conditioner. I kind of use it as a deep conditioner, because of the protein.
crustaceans
crustaceans

http://crustaceans.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TruNatural 30th November 2009, 1:51 am

I like to use VO5 Tea Therapy Nourishing Conditioner and Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily Conditioner as my CoWash.
TruNatural
TruNatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 30th November 2009, 3:42 am

So I was using devaone condish or AO HSR with unrefined shea butter and coconut oil as a leave in prior to doing my rod sets. But the frizz was ridiculous. So on Black Friday I got some HE products (99 cents each). I used HE Hydralicious condish so far along with my unrefined shea and coconut oil mix.

Can I say HHHEEEYYY!!!! Where has this drugstore condish been? It has behentrimonium as the 3rd ingredient (my fav for slip), dimethicone (not the best but it helps the frizz), and it smells yummy!!!!

I know I will have to poo this Friday to get my hair nice and clean again. But oh boy, this is a keeper as a leave in.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.ATLien 1st December 2009, 1:11 am

Aussie Moist Conditioner!!! I buy the family size!!!
Mrs.ATLien
Mrs.ATLien

Back to top Go down

Post by cutephantasm 1st December 2009, 3:11 pm

Wizarding Wheezer wrote:Hello Hydration, definitely! I used it once and the slip is AMAZING. I also bought the Totally Twisted and used it the other night. It's good, but the HH is in a class by itself! I'll try the TT again as a leave-in and see how it works with my twists.

Really, you prefer Hello Hydration over TT? I prefer TT....HH has amazing slip but TT is MUCH better for my hair overall (esp as a leave in)
cutephantasm
cutephantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 1st December 2009, 4:40 pm

YES TO CARROTS is amazing, followed by Suave Tropical Coconut, HE Hello Hydration.

I'm gonna get some YES TO CUCUMBERS this weekend.

I want to try the Totally Twisted.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 9th January 2010, 8:49 am

I finally tried Hello Hydration last night since I've been hearing rave reviews and I'm totally won over. Fantastic product, my curls were more defined, moist, soft and smelled delicious. I can't thank you ladies enough.
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 9th January 2010, 8:53 am

I've seen the Yes to products and would like to hear more about them. Did you use the conditioner and/or shampoo and what has it done for your hair?

BlondeByDesire wrote:YES TO CARROTS is amazing, followed by Suave Tropical Coconut, HE Hello Hydration.

I'm gonna get some YES TO CUCUMBERS this weekend.

I want to try the Totally Twisted.
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss BL 10th January 2010, 9:36 pm

Vo5-passion fruit, strawberries n cream
Herbal Essence-totally twisted
Garnier Fructis-sleek and shine
Miss BL
Miss BL

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalChica 12th January 2010, 4:27 pm

Let's see my fav drugstore products would have to be:

Garnier Fructis Leave-in conditioning cream
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel with Fruit Micro-oils

*I came across the Garnier products when I went out of town and forgot my trusted products! I was really surprised at how well these worked for my hair. The Garnier gel gave good hold but didn't leave my hair crunchy. Also had a sweet scent. The garnier conditioning cream went in pretty clear and had good slip (I hate having to wait 30 min for creamy conditioners to dry in my hair so the whiteness will go away!,lol)
NaturalChica
NaturalChica

http://www.naturalchica.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 12th January 2010, 7:05 pm

Most definitely my Cantu Leave in Conditioner and my Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum. Both feel and smell DELIGHTFUL!!!

I'm a bit heavy handed so I buy them in two's just to be on the safe side.
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2