CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Deep Conditioner???

+9
ChrsLvsBks
nmoultry
loveself247
rookie
Moni
LuvMeLuvMyFro
FierceNerd
Nappturall
natural83
13 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Deep Conditioner??? Empty What's your favorite Deep Conditioner???

Post by natural83 8th November 2009, 12:53 am

Tonight, I co-washed my hair, and followed up with a deep conditioner. Im actually sitting under the hair dryer with my plastic cap on letting it penetrate now! (Woo-hoo...15 more minutes left to go under here!)

Anyhoo, earlier today I was in the store and ran across the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. I remember a few days ago, CurlyNikki posted a review on the home page that Queen did on this product, so I figured I would give it a try. So I tried it, and OMG....it smells sooooo good!!! Im under the dryer now with a plastic cap on inhaling the wonderful smell of coconut! It smells amazing! Im hoping that its a good conditioner! All the ingredients seem to be a good mix! So we shall see how it all comes together for my hair tomorrow!

I was just curious to know, what are some of you all's favorite deep conditioner's? Im excited to try new stuff, and need to stock up on all the goodies!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Deep Conditioner??? Empty Re: What's your favorite Deep Conditioner???

Post by Nappturall 8th November 2009, 2:43 am

My fav is raw egg and coconut oil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~Nappturall~
Nappturall
Nappturall

http://www.trwcreditgroup.com/angeljones

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Deep Conditioner??? Empty Re: What's your favorite Deep Conditioner???

Post by FierceNerd 8th November 2009, 5:54 am

I really want to try that after reading CurlyNikki's and your review! I really like the Pantene Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Hair Mask.
FierceNerd
FierceNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 8th November 2009, 9:58 am

I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] HH.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moni 10th November 2009, 2:39 am

Aubrey Organics honeysuckle rose, Oyin honey hemp or Lekair cholesterol with shea butter and mango. I usually add coconut and/or castor oil and honey to really kick things up a notch.
Moni
Moni

Back to top Go down

Post by rookie 10th November 2009, 9:40 pm

Garnier Fructis 3 minute undo dryness reversal
rookie
rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 9:54 pm

Aubrey's Organics Honey Suckle Rose and Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Undo Dryness...
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 10th November 2009, 9:57 pm

Ojon Restorative Treatment and Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Deep Conditioner??? Empty Favorite DCs

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th November 2009, 11:17 pm

I also like AO HR. I found a small container of Shear Splendor by Philosophy in Marshall's. It is great! It leaves my hair ultra moisturized--curls clump wonderfully. I put honey and oil in my DTs.

I put a plastic bag over my hair then a damp hot towel (nuked in microwave for a few minutes) and another plastic bag. I leave it on for 15 minutes then heat towel again and wrap head again. One day I'll purchase a heat cap.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 11:23 pm

loveself247 wrote:Aubrey's Organics Honey Suckle Rose and Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Undo Dryness...

@loveself247 Going to get the Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose tomorrow...even if I have to drive over to Whole Foods! LOL! I definitely wanna have it as my deep conditioner when I Henna Thursday night! So you've tried the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition already? How did it work out for you? I said Im going to get that to throw into my new and improved hair product stock collection! LOL!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 11:25 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I also like AO HR. I found a small container of Shear Splendor by Philosophy in Marshall's. It is great! It leaves my hair ultra moisturized--curls clump wonderfully. I put honey and oil in my DTs.

I put a plastic bag over my hair then a damp hot towel (nuked in microwave for a few minutes) and another plastic bag. I leave it on for 15 minutes then heat towel again and wrap head again. One day I'll purchase a heat cap.

@ChrsLvsBkS Your hair is beautiful! I need to start adding honey and oil in my DT's! Everybody seems to love the results better!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 11:29 pm

@natural83 I love it. To speed up my growth process. I started using "Mane & Tale" Shampoo and Conditioner. I leave it the "Man & Tale" conditioner and I deep condition with the "Garnier Fructis".

I didn't realize how far away you were until I drove out to Conroe Saturday and drove through the Northside (Woodlands)
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 11:36 pm

@loveself247 Speaking of Mane & Tale, I was just reading in another topic forum about a hair growth product thats used on horses (LOL) called Mega-Tek...I think that's the name of it, anyway..I was reading some of the reviews on that, and they say it reeeeeally grows your hair! Im soo tempted to get some, but imma wait I think! Not sure though, who knows with me! LOL! Im definitely going to get that Triple Nutrition! Garnier Fructics products do really well on my hair!

Girl yes, im in The Woodlands so Im a little ways out! Especially if you're coming all the way from Richmond! But girl in Houston, eeeeverything is sooo spread out! If you're not in the heart of the city, everywhere else is going to be a little distant.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 11:39 pm

@natural83,,,yeah I know, do you ever come to the inner city or do you just stay out your way? We Houston ladies have to get together.

"Mane & Tale" will be a staple product for me throughout my transitioning. Anything that will aide in speeding up my hair growth I'm all for!
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 10th November 2009, 11:44 pm

@loveself247 Girl I want my hair to grow more too...I want more length and thickness!

Girl, Im almost always in the inner city! LOL! Whether Im getting together with friends, going out to a happy hour, or whatever...Im there. Im not originally from Houston, so Im not one of those types to stay confined to one area! I may live on the outskirts, but Im always up for hittin' these H-town streetzzzz! LOLOL!

We all definitely need to get together! I know over the next few weeks, I'll be out of town a bit, but whenever, wherever...im down for the cause!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 10th November 2009, 11:47 pm

@natural83,,,lol..well let's set a date. I posted a thread for Houston Naturals to get together under "Curly's Meet Up" but no replies. I was chatting with three ladies that wanted to meet but I forgot what thread it was under...lol
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th November 2009, 3:22 pm

this sounds like we need to make arrangements for all the curlies to come together, sounds fun! oh wait, im in MD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 24th November 2009, 2:27 pm

Have any of you used the JessiCurl Weekly Deep Treatment? I was thinking of ordering some on curlmart.com today.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by crustaceans 24th November 2009, 3:10 pm

Organix is the bomb.com! Lol, I love the Nourishing Coconut Milk and Smoothing Shea Butter kind. Also, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose.
crustaceans
crustaceans

http://crustaceans.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Deep Conditioner??? Empty JessiCurl Weekly Deep Treatment

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th November 2009, 5:21 pm

natural83 wrote:Have any of you used the JessiCurl Weekly Deep Treatment? I was thinking of ordering some on curlmart.com today.

No, but I want to. I have read that others have had success with it. Too bad it is not one of the products part of the 30% off sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I've been searching swap boards for that product and KBB. I have found my beloved KBB but no JWDT.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BreezyBaby 25th November 2009, 8:37 pm

My favorite is straight coconut milk
BreezyBaby
BreezyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by so1913 26th November 2009, 12:57 am

Olive oil treatments has become my new favorite and oldie but goodie revisited BBD stretch
so1913
so1913

http://www.twitter.com/so1913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down