CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP

3 posters

Go down

DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP Empty DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP

Post by mechuono 13th December 2009, 8:43 pm

so i've been looking up on diana stalder's products and it says that it's a skin whitening/lightening treatment, which is a huge turnoff because i'm not trying to lighten my skin. i've been told i have pretty skin, but my curiosity always pushes me to go bigger and better and has led to this particular line. however, i have heard from different sources that it doesn't necessarily lighten skin, just clears it up. have you heard anything about this skin care line or have personal experience with it? if so, do share.

mechuono

Back to top Go down

DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP Empty Re: DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP

Post by mechuono 13th December 2009, 8:58 pm

ok, i've read that it doesn't bleach your skin, just lighten the dark spots and promotes a more even tone

mechuono

Back to top Go down

DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP Empty Re: DIANA STALDER'S PAPAYA KOJIC BAR SOAP

Post by Succinctlyso 15th December 2009, 5:50 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm....LOL I want to try these product but i dont wanna wake up looking like Sammy Sosa... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Succinctlyso
Succinctlyso

http://www.twitter.com/succinctlyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Gab_B 15th December 2009, 10:50 pm

@mechuono, you're right the Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic helps even out your skin tone and gives a more healthier appearance. But over time, with regular use, it can also lighten your skin a few notches. This is based on personal experience.

@Succinctlyso, the change is gradual and not as extreme. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you guys are seriously looking into this, contact SouthGain, been getting my supplies from them and they have a very helpful crew over there. Also, they give good advice on what would be the most suitable Diana Stalder product for you.

Gab_B

Back to top Go down

Post by mechuono 16th December 2009, 3:36 am

Gab_B wrote:@mechuono, you're right the Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic helps even out your skin tone and gives a more healthier appearance. But over time, with regular use, it can also lighten your skin a few notches. This is based on personal experience.@Succinctlyso, the change is gradual and not as extreme. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you guys are seriously looking into this, contact SouthGain, been getting my supplies from them and they have a very helpful crew over there. Also, they give good advice on what would be the most suitable Diana Stalder product for you.

o0o0o thanks for the insight!

mechuono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down