CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA

2 posters

Go down

2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA Empty 2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA

Post by sonyad2 7th December 2009, 11:35 pm

Hello Ladies,

I have a question: Did anyone attend the Natural hair show in Atlanta this year? If so:

Where did you stay?
Did you need to rent a car?
Was it worth it?
Were there any vendors there that cut hair?

Sorry for all the questions [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I called today and found out that they are moving the show to College Park, GA. So I have no real idea how much this will affect my ability to get around in the ATL.

If it's the Lord's will I plan to be there in April. Thanks for any information that anyone can provide. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sonyad2

Back to top Go down

2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA Empty Re: 2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA

Post by Pinkrage 7th December 2009, 11:39 pm

Someone was just telling me about this natural hair show in ATL. I definitely plan on attending. Is there a website where I can find more information?
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA Empty Re: 2010 Natural Hair show in College Park, GA

Post by sonyad2 7th December 2009, 11:48 pm

I just goggled Natural Hair show in Atlanta 2010. I spoke with a young lady this afternoon who informed me that they have moved the venue. So, I have no idea actually how this helps or hurts anyone who will be flying in [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

sonyad2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down