CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010

+5
Silkee
BlondeByDesire
sweetdrk1
NubieNatty
RoseNaturalBeauty
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010 Empty Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 19th March 2010, 12:23 pm

I will be there and I hope to see you all out there!!

Pikesville Hilton
1726 Reistertown Rd
Pikesville, MD 21208

http://baltimorenaturalhaircareexpo.com/2010-About%20The%20Show.html

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Have Blessed Day!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010 Empty Re: Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2010, 12:40 pm

where have u been pammy pie? im workin but sweet has definitely convinced me to attempt to sneak out and attend.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010 Empty Re: Baltimore's Natural Hair Care Expo 2010

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 19th March 2010, 1:20 pm

Hey Lady!!!! The business got busy....I will be more active!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2010, 2:13 pm

**update**

i WILL be in attendence tomorrow and i will find you!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2010, 2:24 pm

I will look for you too!

Nubie I like that new avatar!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th March 2010, 4:38 pm

I'm gonna try my best to be there - if I make it will be later in the day ...

Pam it will be nice to meet (if I make it) - I love my products [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Silkee 19th March 2010, 7:18 pm

I will be there tomorrow with a few of my natural friends. I hope to run into you all. Have fun!
Silkee
Silkee

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 19th March 2010, 8:01 pm

Kool!!! I will have a booth there with products to purchase! I hope I see you!!!

Be Blessed!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th March 2010, 8:57 pm

You were sold out of the citrus. I will order online
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Koily_K-Lo 20th March 2010, 10:50 pm

For those of us that did not make the Expo, How was it??? C'mon lovelies.........DISH.....
Koily_K-Lo
Koily_K-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 20th March 2010, 11:15 pm

It was ok, this was my first time attending. There weren't as many products as I hoped there would be. It was very crowded. Also I was hoping to get some Oyin products - but they weren't there. I'm was surprised of that by them being local and all. It was interesting to be a room full of naturals. A bunch of love all around.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 21st March 2010, 12:30 am

It was very nice! I am a vendor and this was my first time so I learned a lot and will be well prepared tomorrow!!! Come out!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st March 2010, 12:28 pm

koilsbynature - I somehow missed you. But I had just received an order from you a week or so ago, so we we're straight.

It was very interesting, my first time.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Silkee 21st March 2010, 6:13 pm

It was nice. I wish they hadn't had to change the venue because it was a little tight in the hotel. It seemed to be a great turn out. I was there on Saturday. I was a little surprised that Oyin wasn't there as well since they are from that area. I was glad to run into Koilsbynature though. I can't wait to try some of the products.... I'm deciding on my order now. It was also great to find out about some of the other small businesses that I was not already aware of. I especially liked Sarenzo Beads; they had some really nice hair accessories which I am a fan of. If you order from them and put in the code: Baltimore at check out, you will get free shipping through the end of April.
Silkee
Silkee

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 21st March 2010, 7:06 pm

Silkee wrote:It was nice. I wish they hadn't had to change the venue because it was a little tight in the hotel. It seemed to be a great turn out. I was there on Saturday. I was a little surprised that Oyin wasn't there as well since they are from that area. I was glad to run into Koilsbynature though. I can't wait to try some of the products.... I'm deciding on my order now. It was also great to find out about some of the other small businesses that I was not already aware of. I especially liked Sarenzo Beads; they had some really nice hair accessories which I am a fan of. If you order from them and put in the code: Baltimore at check out, you will get free shipping through the end of April.
t

I agree it was tight in here!!! They said she had a larger venue last year!!!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 21st March 2010, 7:25 pm

Sarenzo Beads did have some nice stuff. She told me about the free shipping too, I'm definitely gonna take her up on that offer. I bought some earrings from her. She said by next Sunday she'll have some new and better stuff up on the sight, I told her I'll wait until then to put in an order.

You are right, it was tight up in there ... I didn't wear the right shoes either.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st March 2010, 8:43 pm

Koils I can't believe I was at your table, talking to you and didn't realize who you were! Look I took a picture of your brochure and I even have a part of your head while I was talking a pic of dude the the crazy hair. Is that you below?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tight is an understatement..so close this older woman had a handful of my hair!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The only reason I didnt snap was she was old enough to be my grandma!

I purchased jewelry... LOL at the HAIR show. Koils I am going to your site now, I loved that citrus scent..gotta have it!

Silkee I would have loved to meet you!! Next time we gotta do a better job at connecting.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturalme72 21st March 2010, 9:26 pm

OMG I totally missed you Koils [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And if that's you in Sweet's pic...I feel so ashamed b/c I was at that table with "Golden" (the guy with the golden locs!) I will definitely check out your site though!!

I feel like everyone else, the venue was way tooo small for this event. It was a beast walking thru there and I'm sure I missed alot of other vendors b/c I don't do too well in Large crowds...LOL But I did enjoy seeing all the many many Natural Hair Bellas! There were TWAs, BAA, Twists, Blowouts, Locs, Braids, Curlies, and so on EVERYWHERE I turned.... That alone was a WONDERFUL sight to see!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was also hoping to see Oyin and was real disappointed that she didn't show. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I did finally get to meet Sarah from SarenzoBeads...who is AWESOME!!! I first met her through twitter and have ordered many pretty hair accessories from her. I was very happy she was there so I could meet her in person. I think she sold out of alot of items!!

Did anyone hear about a hair show in Delaware this coming weekend? If so, please give details!!!!!!!
Naturalme72
Naturalme72

http://www.meetup.com/Hampton-Roads-Nappturals/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st March 2010, 10:08 pm

Wait..Delaware..that is REAL close...come on spill the details!!

Naturalme..dang I wish I could have met you!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st March 2010, 11:39 pm

i love my pammy pie aka koils by nature! got the citrus for my brother's dreads n he loves it. the growth rinse (ACV) is so convenient in a spray bottle.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturalme72 22nd March 2010, 12:57 am

@Sweetdrk1....same here! I was seriouly trying to be on the lookout for familiar faces from the forum as well as my YT friends but that crowd was CRAZY. So, hopefully, I smiled at ya if we did pass each other...I tried to smile at all my fellow Naturals!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Naturalme72
Naturalme72

http://www.meetup.com/Hampton-Roads-Nappturals/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 22nd March 2010, 1:01 pm

OK. I completely missed out and am sad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glad for everyone who made it.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Silkee 22nd March 2010, 8:46 pm

@ Sweet: I agree; I was hoping to see others from the site. I did talk to Koils for a bit and let her know that I saw her on CN.

Like we have all said, it was so tight in there that I was trying not to step on toes and missed a lot of faces. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ Koils you seem to have a beautiful personality and your hair is even more awesome in person.
Silkee
Silkee

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 23rd March 2010, 7:54 am

Hey ladies MORE PICS, MORE PICS, MORE PICS!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd March 2010, 10:38 am

ktoliver5303 wrote:Hey ladies MORE PICS, MORE PICS, MORE PICS!!
I put pics in my BNB
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next