CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)

3 posters

Go down

OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)  Empty OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)

Post by creolebeauty1 2nd February 2011, 3:06 am

Okay so my best friend who lives in NYc and unlike me hates planning and waiting just called me she did the unthinkable she cut it off and now has no clue what to do with her hair i live in Atlanta allthough i have an idea what to do i might need some reinforcements on what she needs to buy to start her journey i'm so PROUD of her Smile
I need you ladies feed back on what i should tell her to buy in the morning to look fierce and care properly for her hair Smile
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)  Empty Re: OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)

Post by fanmnatirel 2nd February 2011, 12:54 pm

Can you describe her hair (i know that would be hard without touching it) but i think that would help narrow it down a bit...

(Loving the new avatar, btw)
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)  Empty Re: OMG i inspired someone to go natural :)

Post by fanmnatirel 2nd February 2011, 12:56 pm

Oh (completely off subject), i finally ordered a wig...it's the LaJay half wig...I cannot wait to get it in the mail Smile)))
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kea::curls 2nd February 2011, 5:23 pm

I agree, if you could describe it that would definitely help! I BC'd much like your friend did (no planning involved!) and...the thing that helped me most was actually being directed to CurlyNikki. Then i jumped on the forums & was able to ask all the questions i needed!

To start off, I would suggest you help her find a good conditioner/shampoo and moisturizing leave-in. And of course, talk to her about sealing with oils (I started out with extra virgin olive oil since its easy to find right after the BC) and/or shea butter... If she's in NY finding products should be a snap for her!
Kea::curls
Kea::curls

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 2nd February 2011, 7:54 pm

@ fanmnatirel thanks it's this creta girl wig that i cut into a bob
I don't know what her hair looks like i have never seen it natural so i kinda i'm confused my self she said it looks rough whatever that means i sent her a long email about everything from witch book to read , moisture , sealants , staying away from mineral oils and so on and i suggested a good DC , hot oil treatment , and a good leave in (kimmaytube method ) i hope that helps her she is snowed in today so i doubt she can go out to buy things i sent her links to youtube, curlyniky , and a few sites to get shea butter , oils and discounted products i hope she stick it out lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down