CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)?

5 posters

Go down

What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)? Empty What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)?

Post by shauntielavette 10th January 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi ladies I went out and bought some ACV from whole foods (it was on sale)..What are the benefits you have received from using this and what is it actually supposed to do for your hair?
shauntielavette
shauntielavette

Back to top Go down

What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)? Empty Re: What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)?

Post by creolebeauty1 10th January 2011, 10:15 pm

i'm hearing when mixed with water you can do a rinse and it helps restore the ph balance of your hair
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)? Empty Re: What are the benefits of using ACV (apple cider vinegar)?

Post by SisterBoyd 11th January 2011, 2:28 am

I use it as a mid-month clarifier since I clarify/shampoo once a month (I co-wash a few times a week).
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 11th January 2011, 9:42 pm

i use it once every 6-8 weeks to restore the ph balance. I love what it does. I use a few tablespoons of acv, a few tbsps of EVOO, and the rest water. LOVE the results. VERY shiny.....

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th January 2011, 2:35 am

I am hoping it will help with my porosity issues. Certain areas of my hair does not retain moisture. I use ACV and water to help my cuticles close. I plan to use it after ever cleansing as well as every three days to ensure my hair is well moisturized.

When cleansing, I pour the mix (two cups of water to 1 T ACV) over my head after DCing. At all other times, I use the same mix to spray my hair before applying moisturizer & sealing.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down