CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts ....

4 posters

Go down

Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts .... Empty Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts ....

Post by Emartini04 7th January 2011, 4:24 pm

After I took out my weave I was wearing two strand twists throughout the summer and then recently in September I found a stylist who specialized in naturally curly hair. He cut my hair really nice and told me I wouldn't need to come back to him until another six months for a trim but my hair had other plans. The front of my hair has looser curls and my hair was growing out pretty fast so a trim was needed - that was at the end of November. Now that my hair is continuing to grow out I have no idea on what I should do with it. On real cold days I've been doing a two strand twist but to be honest I'm getting bored with that style also and days I wear a two strand twist out I'll rock a one side fro hawk or a frow hawk ...... and ummmm ... errr .. yeah I'm getting bored with those styles also.

I don't want to cut my hair again because I know it'll slow down the goal length I'm reaching for plus my ends r good, but I don't know what to do now. Do anyone know any youtube videos or sites I could look at so I could get some new hairstyle ideas? My favorite youtubers right now are: Taren916, Mlle CafeLaite, and MSAriela89 who I adore and have learned alot about hair maintenance but that's about it. I can't learn any styles from them because my hair is shorter than theirs so if you know any youtubers who help with styling please help a sistah out confused
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts .... Empty Re: Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts ....

Post by misskris 7th January 2011, 5:56 pm

Hey emartini....not sure how long your hair is but I like some of tiashauntee's styles. Blackonyx, may have some you like, msvaughn is always fly, Naptural85 and prettydimples01 may also have some styles you like. Good luck. Smile
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts .... Empty Re: Need new ways to style my hair and I'm going nuts ....

Post by Lynnieluve 7th January 2011, 6:08 pm

Check out KeKe52284! She has some of the cutest two strand twist styles.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 7th January 2011, 7:12 pm

I agree with Lynnie, I'm wearing one of keke's styles right now!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down