CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can only style on wet hair..is this bad??

2 posters

Go down

I can only style on wet hair..is this bad?? Empty I can only style on wet hair..is this bad??

Post by curlista 21st June 2010, 1:35 pm

When I style on wet hair, the twists or braids come out very defined. I guess because the style is "set" until it dries. When I style on dry hair no matter what product I use the style comes out undefined, poofy, and not uniform. It can be annoying when I constantly have to re-wet my hair in order to style it. Does anyone else have this problem?
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

I can only style on wet hair..is this bad?? Empty Re: I can only style on wet hair..is this bad??

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st June 2010, 1:53 pm

I think it may be your hair's texture and curl size. If I air dry then style, I have to at least dampen my hair in order for the curls to be defined. I typically wet until at least to the touch wet.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I can only style on wet hair..is this bad?? Empty Re: I can only style on wet hair..is this bad??

Post by curlista 21st June 2010, 2:22 pm

I think you maybe right, when I unbraid it dry, some pieces hold the "braided" style and others still show the shape of my curls still (even if it's braided firmly).
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down