CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair

+5
tpayne22
rayray19
krazy coils
creolebeauty1
mizcreativelyme
9 posters

Go down

WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair Empty WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair

Post by mizcreativelyme 29th December 2010, 3:10 pm

Last edited by mizcreativelyme on 29th December 2010, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair Empty Re: WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair

Post by creolebeauty1 29th December 2010, 3:17 pm

OMG her hair is gorgeous what hair type is that ?
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair Empty Re: WOW..... now this is long n healthy hair

Post by mizcreativelyme 29th December 2010, 3:21 pm

creolebeauty1 wrote:OMG her hair is gorgeous what hair type is that ?

in one of her vids she mentions that it's a combo of 3b/c
mizcreativelyme
mizcreativelyme

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th December 2010, 3:23 pm

Nice was her hair always long or do she have videos from before and after i love watching those it gives me hope lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 29th December 2010, 3:39 pm

I love LeobodyC5's Hair!! I've never seen her with short hair in any of her videos so I'm not sure if she's always had long hair. She keeps her routine really simple.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 29th December 2010, 3:45 pm

yea her hair is gorgeous!! i don't want my hair that long once i hit BSL im good lol but hers is beautiful!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by tpayne22 29th December 2010, 4:20 pm

Yea her hair is gorgeous but I watched the first link in its entirety only to see if she really had a two minute video of swooshing her hair which point taken in the first 30 secs. lol

If I ever did this my people would make so much fun of me! Her hair is pretty though.
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaDreamgirl 29th December 2010, 4:27 pm

tpayne22 wrote:Yea her hair is gorgeous but I watched the first link in its entirety only to see if she really had a two minute video of swooshing her hair which point taken in the first 30 secs. lol

If I ever did this my people would make so much fun of me! Her hair is pretty though.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
DivaDreamgirl
DivaDreamgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 29th December 2010, 6:05 pm

tpayne22 wrote:Yea her hair is gorgeous but I watched the first link in its entirety only to see if she really had a two minute video of swooshing her hair which point taken in the first 30 secs. lol

lol true Laughing Laughing
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 29th December 2010, 10:59 pm

OH...EM...GEE!!!!!! WOW!!!! Her hair is inCREDible!!!! It's so MUCH of it too!!!! I'm like you Rayray. I want long hair too but not sure if I want it quite that long. I love hers and longhairdontcare's though. Both of them look like they have such healthy hair.
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 29th December 2010, 11:00 pm

Mizcreativelyme...I think you just gave me another hair crush!!!! LOL
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th December 2010, 11:20 pm

I just found her from Taren's channel. A-MAZING
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 29th December 2010, 11:42 pm

I have been stalking leobody since June 2009! Her hair is so fly and I love her voice!
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down