CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it

3 posters

Go down

Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it Empty Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it

Post by playdoh 27th December 2010, 4:40 pm

Any of you dolls have some sitting around you don't want?

For exchange, I have a full tube of Sizta2Sizta Oil SImply Amazing hair Oil/or moisturizer (look up her website if curious, Sizta2sizta.com)
*Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade, 3/4 full
*A full tub of Lustrasilk Cholesterol
*almost full bottle of Aussie Touchable spray gel
*1/2 full bottle of jojoba oil
*Full bottle of Suave Shea and Jojoba condish

hit me up if you're interested, or have some of the Shea Moisture Milk!! thanks!!

playdoh

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it Empty Re: Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it

Post by bfree 27th December 2010, 6:02 pm

do you mean the cocunut and hibiscus milk, or the restorative conditioner milk that comes in a pump?
bfree
bfree

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it Empty Re: Shea Moisture Hair Milk..looking for it

Post by playdoh 28th December 2010, 1:57 pm

Hibiscus milk please; I haven't tried the restorative one yet, but I know my hair loves the coco and hibiscus.

playdoh

Back to top Go down

Post by nbella 29th December 2010, 2:00 am

i have about 1/3 of an jar if interested. If so then we can swap for the Oyin
nbella
nbella

Back to top Go down

Post by playdoh 29th December 2010, 3:55 pm

No thanks chica- if it was more full, I would go for it. But my Oyin is 3/4 of the way still unused... not a fair trade.

playdoh

Back to top Go down

Post by nbella 30th December 2010, 2:11 am

Playdoh,

I completly understand. I live right next to Target and can get you an full bottle and you can have the rest of my open bottle. Just let me know.
nbella
nbella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down