CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk

5 posters

Go down

Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk Empty Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk

Post by Chelnmike816 18th December 2010, 2:41 pm

Hi Ladies

I have the Shea Moisture smoothie and I wanted to use it for a wash and go but my hair is very frizzy in the front of my hair but i dont wanna use gel.

So

I wanted to know if someone used the Shea Moisture Hair milk?Can you use it for a wash and go, does it have hold?

Thanks

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk Empty Re: Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk

Post by Lynnieluve 18th December 2010, 3:08 pm

The Hair milk does not give hold....at least not for my hair. I've never used it for a wash n go though. I use it to twist my hair.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk Empty Re: Shea Moisture smoothie and hair milk

Post by yacoomba 18th December 2010, 9:39 pm

I use the hair milk as a moisturizer and the smoothie I'm trying to get rid of it because its so thick I'm not sure how to use it for twists as a cream (plus I'm wanting to make my own mixes). Yesterday I applied the Smoothie as a pre-poo and left it on overnight, cowashed this morning. Not sure if theres extra softness as my hair is still in four braided pony's for stretch and airdrying, but it's said that it an be used as a Deep treatment as well.
Heres a link we were viewing on another thread on how to use the Sheamoisture products. HTH

http://www.sheamoisture.com/files/SheaMoisture_Organic_Hair_Products_Info%208.18.10.pdf

Last edited by yacoomba on 18th December 2010, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 18th December 2010, 9:48 pm

I've only used the smoothie for a twist out never for a WNG. You should try and see how it works.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Napstrong 19th December 2010, 10:12 am

I find that that the curling smoothie works best as a moisturizer. It keeps my hair soft in this cold dry weather. Loving it!! I think I have found a staple moisturizer.
Napstrong
Napstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 19th December 2010, 11:25 am

Napstrong wrote:I find that that the curling smoothie works best as a moisturizer. It keeps my hair soft in this cold dry weather. Loving it!! I think I have found a staple moisturizer.

Lucky you. In this cold weather it had dried my hair pretty bad so I had to give it up. I'll be going back to it during the warm weather days Wink
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelnmike816 19th December 2010, 11:55 am

Emartini04 wrote:I've only used the smoothie for a twist out never for a WNG. You should try and see how it works.

I've used it for a wash and go and it did pretty good. It was actually a little crunchy at first.But it does work for wash and go's I just did my hair and it looks great dry.

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down