CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet is back and had a ball!!

+75
iri9109
yldthng
MissFierce21
KeetaRay
summerbreeze76
.:Eden:.
Onebyd42
naturalqtpy
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
Kea::curls
naturallynola
QueenSheba
Hurricane Curly
mrsmackey
laleepop14
Karyn
coilykinks
DaButterflyBAP
jaybella
AfrikanLatina
Nikcoils
j. kinky
DreamMerchant
TheRYL1
LadyMika
tamtam7
poeticlyspkng
Umph
Buttercup76
wyldhoney
Juices-n-Berries
priceless
cyclingchick
yacoomba
swoodward
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
MissyCee
NubieNatty
SheeTacular
oooop2
NhappyJackie
kinksncurls
NylaCoils
funkyhairchic
Madeaj
Fleur
molove87
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
CocoEuro
jeanlouisangel
freckledmom4
bholmes87
NaturalNixon
curlya
rayray19
krazy coils
SpringCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
jlowman1
LaToya28
CrissyQ
Freestyles
Renny
Intelligentbeauty
CocaColaCutie
queenshakirah
Lynnieluve
sweetdrk1
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
FemmeFox
BlondeByDesire
79 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by sweetdrk1 7th January 2011, 12:36 pm

Thank you Femme!!!
This is the view from my office!
Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 11 5332752191_cddeefc749
Untitled by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr

UHM it's friggin snowing AGAIN! I am so over this winter thing! Geesh! The school called last night to advice they were having early dismissal! Thank Goodness I don't have a little one that I would have to worry about getting from school! Did I say I was over the winter? Neutral

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 11 5333365394_e5898665c4

TGIF ladies!

I am not happy because this snow is interferring with the NJ curly meet up! I was so excited about meeting IB tmrw! Maybe it won't be too bad and we can still meet up! Sad It's wildcard weekend, so if I am snowed in..I will just have a good football weekend. Even though my team didn't make it! PUNKS! hahahahahahaaaaa

Next week is honey's birthday so we will be doing a school night outing again. This time I am taking Thursday off! lol! I know my limits! I was a mess yesterday!

What do you ladies have planned this weekend? Anything special?

SN: did I say I love my TWA?? I did? oh ok just checking! Very Happy
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Sweet is back and had a ball!!

Post by BlondeByDesire 7th January 2011, 1:07 pm

Bummer, sorry about the snow interfering with the Meet-up.

Nothing major planned this weekend. I plan on making a trip to the SuperTarget to try some of the Shea Moisture products. Buy some Giovanni shampoo, go to Sally's to get some hair pins, those rollers CN uses for TNC and plastic shower caps for DC's - also one of those white sweat bands - I read to use them with the steamer (so conditioners won't drip down your face).

I have to pamper Bella this weekend - I've been neglecting her and she really needs a good wash and scalp scrub/massage. I have caked up dry scalp (yuk) - I know better to let it get this bad. But I haven't felt like washing - but now I feel like I have bugs crawling on my scalp - not good.

So where will you and Honey go next week?

Yes, we know how much you love the Sasha and the BC2 (lol) - so do we

Have you ever signed up for Groupon? You can get some great deals on restaurants and such.

BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th January 2011, 1:16 pm

I have to check into the groupon..we are going back to the same spot from this week! His brother deejays so it a double edge..happy birthday and support baby brother!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th January 2011, 1:42 pm

Hey sweet, sasha is looking good. No plans this weekend, I really need to do a deep deep conditioner with my hair. Hope you get the chance to still attend your meet up. Remember to take pics. O and I am loving the story over in the general thread.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 7th January 2011, 1:59 pm

Happy Friday Sweet!

No real plans this weekend. The GF and I are working on our fitness tomorrow and Sunday is a rest day. I still have my twists in from NYE. They're holding up well but I am going to cowash and DC with them in. I'll most likely flat twist them to stretch. Not too exciting.

Hopefully you can still et your meet-up on!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 7th January 2011, 2:49 pm

Just wanted to stop by and tell you that you are gorgeous Sweet. Hopefully the snow will let up enough for you ladies to still have the meetup.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by jaybella 8th January 2011, 1:25 am

I love the twa too, it looks so cute. I think after I reach my hair goal (will probably wait a few monts to a year after the goal is reached of course)...I am going to go back to a twa for a while.

I haven't even been natural long and I miss the days of just wetting my hair, applying a leave-in, and going. Crying or Very sad
jaybella
jaybella

http://public.fotki.com/lucidbeautyy/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 10:32 am

Good Morning Curlfriends...

it didn't snow so bad yesterday, but now some more is headed this way today. So we changed the date and we have more time to plan!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th January 2011, 11:32 am

Morning Sweet!!!

I know you don't like the snow, but it's so pretty...thanks for sharing the view.

Well...I'm going to Sephora today to see what I can see!! Wink Then to the airport to pick up Xavier!!! (YAY...L-S-U)

Well that's it for today, but tomorrow I'm going to try and get some rest!!!

Sweet you hung with me last night like my BFF; girl I was over here with my own cheering session going on, and Xander in the background saying "Mom it doesn't take all THAT!" I was like shut-up Xander...LOL

Love yah!! I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 11:36 am

I was all proud! Take it easy in Sephora and tell the Xman I said congrats!! Enjoy your weekend!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 8th January 2011, 2:10 pm

Hey Sweet,
The snow is pretty....but please keep it up there in NJ. Very Happy We got a little dusting this morning and have more coming Tuesday.

My weekend plans started last night with my hair. I don't have anything else special planned at all. Just typical weekend stuff for me, errands, a little shopping and family time.

Your hair looks so good. I'm so in love with your cut that I got my hair shaped up too. And your makeup has been rocking too...I see you! Working it!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 3:38 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Hey sweet, sasha is looking good. No plans this weekend, I really need to do a deep deep conditioner with my hair. Hope you get the chance to still attend your meet up. Remember to take pics. O and I am loving the story over in the general thread.
no meet up but we changed the date so now we can plan. You know I will have my camera with me

FemmeFox wrote:Happy Friday Sweet!

No real plans this weekend. The GF and I are working on our fitness tomorrow and Sunday is a rest day. I still have my twists in from NYE. They're holding up well but I am going to cowash and DC with them in. I'll most likely flat twist them to stretch. Not too exciting.

Hopefully you can still et your meet-up on!
well enjoy your weekend with your love!

AfrikanLatina wrote:Just wanted to stop by and tell you that you are gorgeous Sweet. Hopefully the snow will let up enough for you ladies to still have the meetup.
Awww thank you AL!!

jaybella wrote:I love the twa too, it looks so cute. I think after I reach my hair goal (will probably wait a few monts to a year after the goal is reached of course)...I am going to go back to a twa for a while.

I haven't even been natural long and I miss the days of just wetting my hair, applying a leave-in, and going. Crying or Very sad
LOL so you know I am felt. It got to be too much. I mean I am happy that I got to do my puff and finally got the twist out to act right. But uhm, the TWA is so my friend!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th January 2011, 3:40 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Sweet,
The snow is pretty....but please keep it up there in NJ. Very Happy We got a little dusting this morning and have more coming Tuesday.

My weekend plans started last night with my hair. I don't have anything else special planned at all. Just typical weekend stuff for me, errands, a little shopping and family time.

Your hair looks so good. I'm so in love with your cut that I got my hair shaped up too. And your makeup has been rocking too...I see you! Working it!
Hey DVA, I am so over the snow it's not even funny! Thank you for the compliment on the makeup! I swear I can't master the eye shadow...I keep trying though.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th January 2011, 11:40 am

ok what pink lip is that?

and lmaoooo @ u bein the ride or die chick **cue nivea song** "dont u mess wit my maaan, imma be the one to bring it to ya not my girls but my man, find ur own, leave mines alone, dont mess wit my maaaan, imma be the one to bring it to ya...here's a little advice to u, find ur own man"

i got the zumba for wii (amazon $30) and i like it cuz its nice n simple n straight to the point. u will definitely bust a sweat tryin to keep up wit em...but i still want my kinect bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 10th January 2011, 4:31 pm

Hey Sweet!!!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 10th January 2011, 7:50 pm

Happy Monday Sweet!

Glad that your meet-up got rescheduled, going out in weather is no fun at all. How was your weekend?
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 11th January 2011, 6:34 am

Sweet! So cute!!!!!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 11th January 2011, 9:54 am

Hey Sweet,

What's happening up in Jersey .... now we got sleet and freezing rain - ice so thick on the roads it's ridiculous ...

It's another off day for me - safety come first. Black ice ain't no joke.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DaButterflyBAP 11th January 2011, 5:15 pm

Ha! I love your hair! I cut off pretty much all of my length shortly after you did. My mother was speechless. LOL! I love it. I am on day four and it still looks as chic as it did on day one.

I am laughing at all of the questions.
DaButterflyBAP
DaButterflyBAP

http://butterflybap.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 11th January 2011, 6:08 pm

Morning Sweet!

Stay safe and warm today!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 11th January 2011, 10:37 pm

Hey Sweet. Just making my rounds, stopping by to say hi ***waving***.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th January 2011, 1:32 am

Hi guys! They have me working today, messing with my CN.com time! I even had to bring work home and I just finished! Well the snow is here and it's coming down! Completely Over it!

Hi DVa!
BBD it started snowing a few hours ago!
Hey Femme!
DaButterfly, I love the new AVI!
Hey Sis B!
Hey NikC I see that hair!

Ladies I have to get my hair colored my gray hair is starting to show!

Sweet is back and had a ball!! - Page 11 5346321453_b39b58be8a
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 12th January 2011, 12:19 pm

Hey sweet, hope your day is going great!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th January 2011, 2:40 pm

Hey Sweet,

How's the weather today? School was closed again here in CLT - 3 days now. So they will have to forego MLK b-day on Monday and two other Teacher Days in February.

We opened at 10:00 today - much better than yesterday as far the roads are concerned.

Sasha and color - a winning combo - will do same color as before.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 12th January 2011, 3:13 pm

I don't see any grays! But I love color, you're doing the same color as before? I'm getting my color touched up in February but I think I want it more dark red/brown.

ps<---- taking work home? Booooo!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next