CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little rant

+16
iculukin
Ambitious_Tiff
marcysuburbs
naybesa
Sebastain13
CocoEuro
creolebeauty1
naturallychelsea
naturalesque
chynadoll8799
catcurls
Butterfly125
Niqui36
misskris
Lynnieluve
Runtinkrun
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just a little rant - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a little rant

Post by Runtinkrun 20th December 2010, 12:47 pm

TLog77 wrote:I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.

I love to see a beautiful face with short hair. You look gorgeous and your features stand out so nicely with that cut.

Thank you so much! your hair looks amazing!!!
Runtinkrun
Runtinkrun

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 20th December 2010, 12:49 pm

Runtinkrun wrote:thank you so much everyone! You all are amazing because I need someone who understands where I'm coming from. I've tried talking to my father and mother, but they just don't understand or don't want to hear about it when i try to tell them. It is what it is, and I am who i am, and i'm not changing for anyone. You all are an amazing support and i'm going to continue to keep things the way they are. they can't stop loving me over something so stupid. I'm just going to try to keep doing well, and ignore the folks if i have to! it so hard to have someone that is supposed support you, not support you. I'm just gonna keep a smile on my face, and keep doing what i'm doing! Thanks again everyone for your words of encouragement. I've come too far to go back to the way that I was! I just want to say i appreciate it so much!
You're more than welcome girl!!! We all think you and your hair are just beautiful. Never think anything less!!! Very Happy
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 20th December 2010, 1:29 pm

You are a beautiful young woman and I am sorry that the people who are supposed to be supportive are not doing so.

We are all people though and it becomes less about family ties and more about what's on our minds. I am glad that you are not letting them bring you down and force you into getting relaxers.

You can do anything that you want and your hair will not stop you unless you let it.

Keep your head up. Smile
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygogohot 20th December 2010, 1:43 pm

Hey Girl, hang in there. I am sure your parents just wants the best for you but unfortunately they are just stuck in a time zone. Just do you and your parents will come around.

Best of luck and don't let them get to you, you are on the right path.
ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Post by bludini1 20th December 2010, 1:47 pm

WOW. It just breaks my heart to hear that you are going through this. I am so sorry. Do people not realize that words DO hurt.

bludini1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2