CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As I Am Naturally

+4
fanmnatirel
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
letha
AimWard
8 posters

Go down

As I Am Naturally Empty As I Am Naturally

Post by AimWard 17th December 2010, 3:23 am

It's a new natural line by Avalon. http://www.asiamnaturally.com/index.html And they've actually listed all the ingredients and the prices are reasonable. Spill the beans if you've tried it...
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

As I Am Naturally Empty Re: As I Am Naturally

Post by letha 17th December 2010, 11:05 am

Not yet but I've been hearding about this product from other boards and just like you the ladies want to know about this product.. Lately I been stuck on gels so I may place and order b4 or after christmas I would love to try that smoothing gel and other items as well..

I'm loving how they tell you how to use the product and if adding too much oil what it will do. That was for the gel I had my eye on.. I love the website all together because sometimes you can't get all that info on the jar on how to use products.. Yea I said I would buy anything but their layout and information on their site sold me
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalG.R.I.T.S. 10th February 2011, 2:01 pm

Bump... Smile
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 12th February 2011, 2:08 pm

The containers look nice but i've never even heard of them...So i'll be watching this thread closely...
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by lolakinkz 13th February 2011, 4:17 pm

The Cleansing Pudding: Clarified & stripped any and everything off my hair, my hair got super tangley eh i didnt like it perfer clays to clarify

Curling Jelly- Very light, does an ok job for WnGs, I have to either shingle it(which I don't like to do ) or pair it with a heavier gel. It has a bit of a crunch. Paired it with KBN butter for an nice twist out. Overall its OK not awesome or anything I wouldn't rebuy.

Coconut Cowash- this is also OK, to me its a good cowashing condish (all I've used it for) has good slip to it but its nothing special and I can't get it on the ground so Treseme Naturals wins out.

I have the leave-in which I haven't tried yet but that probably won't wow me either lol
lolakinkz
lolakinkz

https://www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 13th February 2011, 4:23 pm

There are some thread on NC.com and it doesn't look too favorable...
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by melzway 15th March 2011, 5:47 pm

Hello ladies,

I can't speak for the other products but I recently tried the twist defining cream and am very happy with the results. My twists are soft and bouncy and well defined. I didin't do any major seperating of the twists as I wasn't sure how it was gonna work and didn't want my hair too funky if I was disappointed. I'm very happy with it.
melzway
melzway

Back to top Go down

Post by cnash 15th March 2011, 5:59 pm

Thanks Ladies. Based on your commens, i will not be rushing off to order any of these products. afro

cnash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down