CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY...

+12
letha
LaToya28
pie
CarlaAR
tamtam7
Emartini04
ChrsLvsBks
Treece
RickCurlyRollin
j. kinky
milwaukeechick
Shay Photography
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which hair style is the best from below?

PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap23%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 13 ]
PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap14%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap21%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap7%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap14%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap5%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_lcap16%PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 57

PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... Empty PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY...

Post by Shay Photography 17th December 2010, 2:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shay Photography
Shay Photography

http://www.wix.com/sheilajames03/thenikonqueen

Back to top Go down

PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... Empty Re: PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY...

Post by milwaukeechick 17th December 2010, 1:28 pm

Wow your hair sooo pretty and love love the make up. I thought it was a wig at first cause it's so pretty.
What products do u use?
What is your regimen?
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY... Empty Re: PICTURES OF THE NA2URAL HAIR JOURNEY...

Post by Shay Photography 17th December 2010, 2:06 pm

LOL THANK YOU! SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE A WIG!

I USE THE CANTU LINE, I POSTED A BLOG ON EACH PRODUCT I USE. Very Happy
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 17th December 2010, 3:18 pm

I think i'm in hair love I love you where can i find this blog u speak of???

And ur make-up??? Lovely
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 17th December 2010, 3:24 pm

LOL AWWWW! HERE IS THE LINK: https://curlynikki.forumotion.com/t8462-cantu-shae-butter

TY! I AM TRYING TO MAKE MY HAIR BIGGER SO I'M HEADED OUT FOR A DIFFUSER TODAY LOL...
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 17th December 2010, 5:02 pm

milwaukeechick wrote:Wow your hair sooo pretty and love love the make up. I thought it was a wig at first cause it's so pretty.
What products do u use?
What is your regimen?

BTW I LOOOVE UR HAIR!
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 17th December 2010, 5:03 pm

Shay Photography wrote:
milwaukeechick wrote:Wow your hair sooo pretty and love love the make up. I thought it was a wig at first cause it's so pretty.
What products do u use?
What is your regimen?

BTW I LOOOVE UR HAIR!

I WET MY HAIR DAILY WITH A SPRAY BOTTLE
ADD MY CANTU LEAVE IN
SCRUNCH TILL MY HANDS HURT (LOL)
TOWEL SCRUNCH AS IT GETS DAMP
LET THE REST AIR DRY THEN HEAD OUT

HOPE THIS HELPS...

U?
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by RickCurlyRollin 17th December 2010, 6:27 pm

I think the 5th picture is the best! In ALL of the rest, you look like a Tranny but in a good way (;

RickCurlyRollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 17th December 2010, 6:29 pm

Awww! You're very pretty, I love your hair and makeup. And the boots in the last photo are to die for.

I'm such a late bloomer and just started experimenting with makeup and colors. It's hard for me to get my colors to show since I have hooded eyes, but it's still fun!
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 19th December 2010, 3:07 pm

RickCurlyRollin wrote:I think the 5th picture is the best! In ALL of the rest, you look like a Tranny but in a good way (;

I'M ASSUMING YOU ARE REFERRING TO MY SUPERB MAKE-UP SKILLS B/C THERE IS NOTHING MASCULINE ABOUT MY FEATURES. SO THANK YOU. TOO BAD YOUR PICTURE DOESN'T SHOW UP B/C I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY YOURSELF. Very Happy
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 19th December 2010, 3:08 pm

Treece wrote:Awww! You're very pretty, I love your hair and makeup. And the boots in the last photo are to die for.

I'm such a late bloomer and just started experimenting with makeup and colors. It's hard for me to get my colors to show since I have hooded eyes, but it's still fun!

THANK YOU LUV! I GOT INTO MAKE-UP ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. MY EYES ARE SO FRIKIN' BIG, I HAD TO LEARN TO DECORATE THEM. (LOL)

THE BOOTS ARE FROM BAKERS. Cool

GOING TO CHECK OUT UR BLOG SITE...
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th December 2010, 3:54 pm

I like the fourth one! The bang effect looks really good.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 19th December 2010, 5:05 pm

HOW OFTEN DO YOU GUYS WASH YOU HAIR???
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 19th December 2010, 6:52 pm

Pretty pretty. I love the curly afro look on you cheers
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 19th December 2010, 6:54 pm

Shay Photography wrote:
Treece wrote:Awww! You're very pretty, I love your hair and makeup. And the boots in the last photo are to die for.

THANK YOU LUV! I GOT INTO MAKE-UP ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO. MY EYES ARE SO FRIKIN' BIG, I HAD TO LEARN TO DECORATE THEM. (LOL)

TY for peeping the blog! I haven't been updating it too much lately though.

I feel ya on the eye thing, I want to make mines look bigger. Razz

Shay Photography wrote:HOW OFTEN DO YOU GUYS WASH YOU HAIR???

I wash mine once a week with shampoo. Or at least I try to. I've been stuck in twists lately so it doesn't get washed until about every other week.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Photography 23rd December 2010, 3:14 am

Treece wrote:
Shay Photography wrote:

TY for peeping the blog! I haven't been updating it too much lately though.

I feel ya on the eye thing, I want to make mines look bigger. Razz

I wash mine once a week with shampoo. Or at least I try to. I've been stuck in twists lately so it doesn't get washed until about every other week.

ME TOO BUT I WONDER IF THAT IS TOO MUCH... confused
Shay Photography
Shay Photography

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 23rd December 2010, 11:38 am

I can't decide. They all look so gorgeous! I absolutely looooove your makeup! I'm looking forward to checking out your blog.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 23rd December 2010, 11:39 am

Oh! I thought you had a blog. My bad.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd December 2010, 12:27 pm

I cleanse with shampoo (not a harsh one, free of many of the "bad" ingredients) once a week.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 23rd December 2010, 1:13 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
I cleanse with shampoo (not a harsh one, free of many of the "bad" ingredients) once a week.
OMG! Looooooooooove the avatar ChrsLvsBlks
@Shay, I try to wash my hair every two weeks when I'm wearing protective styles. When I wear wash and go styles once a week.

Last edited by tamtam7 on 23rd December 2010, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 23rd December 2010, 2:29 pm

I wash my hair about twice a week. I try to shampoo once and do a co-wash another time. I sweat at the gym at least four days a week or every other day, so washing my hair any less would result in gross, itchy, scalp.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 23rd December 2010, 2:31 pm

It looks like your a 3b hair type - or do you do twist/braid outs?
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 23rd December 2010, 2:55 pm

I love your make-up in the third pic. It looks very natural with a pop of color under the eye! I LOVE it.
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 28th December 2010, 3:19 pm

I like the last pic best of all. Do you have any pics from the beginning of your natural journey?

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 28th December 2010, 3:27 pm

I had to go for Pic 3 I can see your hair more in detail on that one.. It was between that one and the last one..

I co-wash every week and depending on how much product I have in my hair and if it's causing a build-up I wash maybe twice a week... Summer months I co-wash at least 3 times a week..

Do you have any how to videos on how to put on fierce make-up like yours.. Laughing
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next