CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAIRVEDA CYBER MONDAY

+11
mahoganytresses
MrsSunshinz
ChicagoKinks
TwistedKurlzz
letha
Shaynatural
Lynnieluve
LaToya28
summerbreeze76
yacoomba
thenaturalmo
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HAIRVEDA CYBER MONDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: HAIRVEDA CYBER MONDAY

Post by thenaturalmo 15th December 2010, 9:18 pm

My order was placed @12:07 am on CM. The payment was deducted from my CC on 12/1 and I still have nno tracking info or even a response to my e-mail to hairveda. I'm giving them til this Friday and if I still get no response, I will def dispute w/ discover. I was really excited 2 try the prod after hearing such great things, but I am a stickler for service and as of yet I don't feel like I've gotten any from them. Bummer

thenaturalmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 15th December 2010, 9:23 pm

From Hairveda's FB page and hour ago:

If you are awaiting an email reply, we are getting to you, our customer service rep is not feeling well and were playing catch-up. Thank you for your patience!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoKinks 16th December 2010, 12:02 am

I hope you get your items soon!
ChicagoKinks
ChicagoKinks

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 16th December 2010, 10:08 am

HV posted a comment on FB that they were trying to get to everynoes emails, that their admin person was out sick, but to please be patient and they will get back with you. HTH
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by thenaturalmo 16th December 2010, 10:13 am

Making some progress. Finally got an e-mail from them this morning saying my order should ship w/I 48 hours. Hope I get it b4 x-mas

thenaturalmo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsSunshinz 18th December 2010, 2:06 am

Received my HV today! Finally
MrsSunshinz
MrsSunshinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th December 2010, 2:08 am

Hairveda posted on FB this AM that all orders would be shipped this weekend.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by thenaturalmo 18th December 2010, 12:30 pm

MrsSunshinz did u get a grab bag? I'm in Houston too, hope mine comes 2day (wishful thinking).

thenaturalmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 18th December 2010, 10:01 pm

Did anyone get their products today? I was hoping that they would come but unfortunately (but not surprisingly!) they are still not here yet.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 18th December 2010, 10:08 pm

mahoganytresses wrote:Did anyone get their products today? I was hoping that they would come but unfortunately (but not surprisingly!) they are still not here yet.
Looks like you will probably get it this week(although someone said they received their grab bag-I think someone posted that all orders will be shipped this weekend. I really wanted a grab bag but had problems with their site, but gosh I think waiting a month with no communication until the very end is poor business IMO no matter how great the product is.
BTW are you still transitioning?

Last edited by yacoomba on 18th December 2010, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a line)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsSunshinz 19th December 2010, 1:00 pm

thenaturalmo wrote:MrsSunshinz did u get a grab bag? I'm in Houston too, hope mine comes 2day (wishful thinking).

No, I tried but they were sold out when i went to check out with it. I was 38 HOTT! lol. My friend lives across the street from me and haven't received hers yet and she checked out before me....so I don't know what's up with that
MrsSunshinz
MrsSunshinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th December 2010, 4:01 pm

MrsSunshinz wrote:
thenaturalmo wrote:MrsSunshinz did u get a grab bag? I'm in Houston too, hope mine comes 2day (wishful thinking).

No, I tried but they were sold out when i went to check out with it. I was 38 HOTT! lol. My friend lives across the street from me and haven't received hers yet and she checked out before me....so I don't know what's up with that

I ordered when the sale first started. I was able to get a grab bag but I havent heard anything from Hairveda. I'm so disappointed with their customer service. She posted on FB that customer service rep was sick but I feel they should at least posted something on their website stating they were running behind on emails and mailing orders. What about the people who dont have FB accounts?!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th December 2010, 4:13 pm

I checked my paypal account and I now have a tracking number. The status say shipped with today's date.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 19th December 2010, 4:25 pm

About time...glad you got tracking info Lynnie!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th December 2010, 4:27 pm

LaToya28 wrote:About time...glad you got tracking info Lynnie!

Where you able to cancel your order?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by thenaturalmo 19th December 2010, 5:39 pm

I still have no tracking, but I did get an eimail resp from them finally Friday. Yeah they dropped the ball big time on the CS. I had such high hopes for HV, but after this I will not be ordering again

thenaturalmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 19th December 2010, 5:49 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:About time...glad you got tracking info Lynnie!

Where you able to cancel your order?

Yes, I think it was the same day that they posted on FB about their email person being sick.

thenaturalmo wrote:I still have no tracking, but I did get an eimail resp from them finally Friday. Yeah they dropped the ball big time on the CS. I had such high hopes for HV, but after this I will not be ordering again

Don't blame you at all. I won't either. It sucks because their products are really good, but their turnaround has not improved since I started ordering from them two years ago.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by mahoganytresses 20th December 2010, 9:12 am

yacoomba wrote:
mahoganytresses wrote:Did anyone get their products today? I was hoping that they would come but unfortunately (but not surprisingly!) they are still not here yet.
Looks like you will probably get it this week(although someone said they received their grab bag-I think someone posted that all orders will be shipped this weekend. I really wanted a grab bag but had problems with their site, but gosh I think waiting a month with no communication until the very end is poor business IMO no matter how great the product is.

Yep still transitioning! Next week will be a year. I think my nerves are getting to me, and I using every excuse under the sun not to chop (I'm even using Hairveda as an excuse! How can I chop if I don't have my products, right? Lol!) Anyway, I just got another set of twists put in, and I think I may chop in 6 weeks when I take them out.
mahoganytresses
mahoganytresses

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 20th December 2010, 2:26 pm

mahoganytresses wrote:
yacoomba wrote:

Yep still transitioning! Next week will be a year. I think my nerves are getting to me, and I using every excuse under the sun not to chop (I'm even using Hairveda as an excuse! How can I chop if I don't have my products, right? Lol!) Anyway, I just got another set of twists put in, and I think I may chop in 6 weeks when I take them out.
Too funny- that's right can't BC without all the right products lined up ready to go (lol). Woohoo rounding the year mark, I said I was going to BC at the year too but for me that's Jan 22 and I know I'm not ready so I'm pushing it to 18 months to see where I'm at. Hey I say whatever feels comfy for you:-) Congrats on the year so far! bounce
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 20th December 2010, 11:00 pm

I finally received my order from Cyber Monday, today. I ordered a $20 grab bag that included Hydra-Silica Nourishing Mist, 16 oz. Whipped Gelly, and Amala Deep Cleansing shampoo. I also ordered the Acai Berry condtioner. I'm pretty pleased with the grab bag. I cant wait to try out everything.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by thenaturalmo 22nd December 2010, 11:53 am

Got my 30 grab bag and disappointed to say the least. NO whipped gelly NO honey almond glaze. I received 3 conditioners? WTH?? After waiting for almost 1mo w/o communication 3 conditioners, oh and a soap. This has not been a good experience for me. Hairveda is now off my list. Anybody wanna swap ?

thenaturalmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd December 2010, 12:29 pm

I STILL havent received my order!!! Evil or Very Mad
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 22nd December 2010, 12:36 pm

vivacious00 wrote:I finally received my order from Cyber Monday, today. I ordered a $20 grab bag that included Hydra-Silica Nourishing Mist, 16 oz. Whipped Gelly, and Amala Deep Cleansing shampoo. I also ordered the Acai Berry condtioner. I'm pretty pleased with the grab bag. I cant wait to try out everything.

Didn't even know the Hydra Silica came in 16oz.. The one I got a while ago I know had to at least be 8oz or less.. I really love that deep cleansing shampoo that is a staple of mine.. I don't even use clarifying shampoo anymore
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 22nd December 2010, 4:47 pm

I think she meant a 16oz whipped gelly. That's a really good product, but I didn't care for the spritz. It was basically like water with some herbs floating in it.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 22nd December 2010, 4:49 pm

thenaturalmo wrote:Got my 30 grab bag and disappointed to say the least. NO whipped gelly NO honey almond glaze. I received 3 conditioners? WTH?? After waiting for almost 1mo w/o communication 3 conditioners, oh and a soap. This has not been a good experience for me. Hairveda is now off my list. Anybody wanna swap ?

PM'd you!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next