CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale?

4 posters

Go down

Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale? Empty Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale?

Post by one.tru.luv 29th November 2010, 2:30 am

I had my order ready to go in 2 min once the sale started and for the life of me it won't stay in my cart when I attempt to checkout. I've heard a lot of good things about Hairveda and I'm thoroughly disappointed that I can't get a grab bag. Crying or Very sad

Anyone else having problems?
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale? Empty Re: Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale?

Post by LaToya28 29th November 2010, 2:31 am

I know that three of us have ordered them so far...hope they're not sold out already.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale? Empty Re: Is anyone besides me having trouble ordering a Grab Bag from Hairveda's Cyber Monday sale?

Post by Lynnieluve 29th November 2010, 2:33 am

Did you check under the Cyber Monday tab?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th November 2010, 2:34 am

I just looked at it and it still works.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by one.tru.luv 29th November 2010, 2:39 am

I looked under the cyber monday tab to do the initial orders. It just wouldn't stay in my cart when I went to confirm my order. I just went back and now they are sold out of them pale

I stayed up all this time just to order some butter and conditioner Mad

I'll call tomorrow to see what they can do for me. If they can't help me, I'll just cancel what I ordered. Not worth the trouble now.
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalnat 7th December 2010, 12:25 am

I had the same problem with the grab bag. I ordered some other stuff instead.
naturalnat
naturalnat

Back to top Go down

Post by one.tru.luv 23rd December 2010, 5:40 am

naturalnat wrote:I had the same problem with the grab bag. I ordered some other stuff instead.

i sent them an email and they added a grab bag to my order. still haven't gotten my order yet but i'm hopeful that it will get here before Jesus' bday woot!
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalnat 31st December 2010, 8:28 pm

one.tru.luv wrote:
naturalnat wrote:I had the same problem with the grab bag. I ordered some other stuff instead.

i sent them an email and they added a grab bag to my order. still haven't gotten my order yet but i'm hopeful that it will get here before Jesus' bday woot!

I ordered a grab bag last friday. They were having grab bags again, so I hopped on the opportunity. Have you received your order yet?
naturalnat
naturalnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down