CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koils By Nature

+8
Lynnieluve
BajanPrincess82
LaToya28
sweetdrk1
krazy coils
yacoomba
letha
CiaE
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Koils By Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: Koils By Nature

Post by CiaE 11th December 2010, 4:40 pm

rayray19 wrote:I just ordered one of the gels!! Ive been looking for a natural gel that would not make my twist hard and keep my hair soft and moisturized so hopefully this will work..KCCC make my hair way yo hard so its a no no now...I ordered the lavender gel..is there any difference between this one and the peppermint????
yea i have the lavendar one know... i was reading the description and they dont seem different at all... yo no se mama
CiaE
CiaE

http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 11th December 2010, 4:56 pm

rayray19 wrote:I just ordered one of the gels!! Ive been looking for a natural gel that would not make my twist hard and keep my hair soft and moisturized so hopefully this will work..KCCC make my hair way yo hard so its a no no now...I ordered the lavender gel..is there any difference between this one and the peppermint????

I got the unscented and it still has a smell to it.. Almost like a peppermint smell.. I noticed that the reviews on these gels are great reviews.. I would love to start making my own gel and use that. I 've made the flaxseed gel already.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 11th December 2010, 5:19 pm

Nope just the scent
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 12th December 2010, 5:19 pm

ok thanks
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by MsKayDee 12th December 2010, 7:10 pm

[quote="CiaE"]

OMG Ray-Ray--your hair is growing in so lovely. I believe we may have big chopped around the same time (i am still keeping mine low for time being) . Yes kinky Curly works well on very low TWAs but I imagine as your hair is growing out it may respond differently. 100& pure aloe gel is a great natural hair gel to use. I use it now in the winter since I don't do wash and gos anymore. It keeps hair soft and gives curl definition.
MsKayDee
MsKayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 12th December 2010, 7:25 pm

[quote="LadyDivah"]
CiaE wrote:

OMG Ray-Ray--your hair is growing in so lovely. I believe we may have big chopped around the same time (i am still keeping mine low for time being) . Yes kinky Curly works well on very low TWAs but I imagine as your hair is growing out it may respond differently. 100& pure aloe gel is a great natural hair gel to use. I use it now in the winter since I don't do wash and gos anymore. It keeps hair soft and gives curl definition.
Do you think you could achieve a good was n go using the KBN gel?? but a wash n go where you spritz the hair with water instead of drenching it with water..yea it in winter ... Idea
CiaE
CiaE

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 13th December 2010, 12:33 am

[quote="LadyDivah"]
CiaE wrote:

aww thanks!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by MsKayDee 13th December 2010, 12:48 am

[quote="CiaE"]
LadyDivah wrote:
CiaE wrote:

Do you think you could achieve a good was n go using the KBN gel?? but a wash n go where you spritz the hair with water instead of drenching it with water..yea it in winter ... Idea

@Ciae: I haven't used Koils..yet that is as I am a PJ! Yes that is exactly what I do in winter-I spritz my hair daily with a mix I made that contains majority water and KC Knot today and finish with the aloe vera gel, then seal. I was sharing my info about Aloe Vera Gel as an option as I can get it (in NY) @ $7 for 24 oz!
MsKayDee
MsKayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 15th December 2010, 1:07 am

The smell of the Sweet Almond Joy is delightful and the consistency exactly like butter! So after my shower I used it on my body and I was so moisturized this morning and throughout the day; my skin was extremely soft and silky. A little definitely goes a long way.
I'm in love woot!
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 15th December 2010, 11:58 am

[quote="LadyDivah"]
CiaE wrote:
LadyDivah wrote:
CiaE wrote:

@Ciae: I haven't used Koils..yet that is as I am a PJ! Yes that is exactly what I do in winter-I spritz my hair daily with a mix I made that contains majority water and KC Knot today and finish with the aloe vera gel, then seal. I was sharing my info about Aloe Vera Gel as an option as I can get it (in NY) @ $7 for 24 oz!

Thanks I am def going to try this method once i buy a GOOD spray bottle. Does it matter if the aloe vera gel is 99% aloe vera? I got mine from a health food store and the bottle says aloe vera jelly 99%
CiaE
CiaE

Back to top Go down

Post by mokacoffey 15th December 2010, 10:26 pm

I bought the Hair gel unscented on BF. I used it today to smooth down my hair in a bun. It looked nice & sleek - and that was on dry hair! It smells herbal to me, which it is! Lol

mokacoffey

Back to top Go down

Post by Enne 19th December 2010, 11:17 pm

If you guys want to try the Shealoe Leave-In, BGLH Marketplace has it for $13.99 ----> http://bit.ly/hwzIXS

Enne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2