CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

2 posters

Go down

Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum Empty Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Post by Shaynatural 10th December 2010, 12:47 am

I just want to give a quick review of Silk elements mega silk heat spray and paul's super skinny serum. I was so frustrated with how dry my hair has been lately and I needed a change from the braid n curl style. Im still transitioning (11 mos now) and its getting harder and harder with 2 textures. SO I decided to flat iron my hair. I went to sally and got the heat spray and I already had the skinny serum. After I washed and deep condished I part my hair in 4 sections and I sprayed the heat protectant and then I blowdried each section. I then rubbed some of the super skinny serum on my hair. Let me tell you my hair came out so soft and silky. I sealed my ends with vatika frosting to keep my hair from drying and I rubbed alittle on my scalp. AWWWW it feels good when you hair does exactly what you want it to.
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum Empty Re: Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Post by Lynnieluve 10th December 2010, 1:13 am

I have the silk elements mega heat spray (havent used it yet). I want to hear about your hair after you wash it again.... Laughing
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum Empty Re: Silk Elements heat protectant and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Post by Shaynatural 11th December 2010, 3:06 am

Lynn, I will keep you posted:)
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down