CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wash-N-Go on Dry Hair (Pics/Regimen)**UPDATE MORE PICS

+17
Naturalin2010
curlya
Umph
Sebastain13
Ambitious_Tiff
ChrsLvsBks
krazy coils
~*Kiana*~
teenatty
Renny
EMarie
jeanlouisangel
sweetdrk1
naomimaxine927
LaToya28
misskris
Fleur
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

4b wash go - Wash-N-Go on Dry Hair (Pics/Regimen)**UPDATE MORE PICS - Page 3 Empty air dry

Post by TLog77 22nd December 2010, 9:27 pm

I washed my hair, deep conditioned for 15 minutes with a plastic cap, used a leave-in, and air-dried my hair to about 80% dry. (I realized that the leave-in created white balls as well, so I'll skip that next time).

OK, so this isn't something you could do every morning esp when there's not a lot of time. It has to be done when you have enough time to 1. wash 2. condition 3. air dry, rite?
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

4b wash go - Wash-N-Go on Dry Hair (Pics/Regimen)**UPDATE MORE PICS - Page 3 Empty Re: Wash-N-Go on Dry Hair (Pics/Regimen)**UPDATE MORE PICS

Post by Fleur 22nd December 2010, 10:16 pm

It can be done in the morning because I rocked it for 5 days. I'm not the kind of person who spends a ton of time washing and conditioning my hair. It sounds lengthy, but it was incredibly fast. Now, I wash for 5 minutes, DC for about 10 minutes, then part and shingle. On short hair, my hair never stays super wet when I cloth dry it. I don't use any spritz sprays or add extra water when styling--and that dramatically increases a quicker drying time. As I'm doing this style more and more, I'm moving much faster. The second, third, and fourth days etc are only tweaking my edges and spraying an oil sheen. When my hair gets longer, I know the drying time will get longer as well. I hope that helps.
Very Happy Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

4b wash go - Wash-N-Go on Dry Hair (Pics/Regimen)**UPDATE MORE PICS - Page 3 Empty Re: Wash-N-Go on Dry Hair (Pics/Regimen)**UPDATE MORE PICS

Post by jeanlouisangel 22nd December 2010, 11:25 pm

Hi TeeNatty...Sorry sooo late with the salutations...Blessings Sis flower
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLog77 23rd December 2010, 1:47 am

Fleur, A YouTube video would be nice...... Very Happy
TLog77
TLog77

http://www.purplefabric.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 23rd December 2010, 2:34 am

A YT video is my next step. Smile
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3