CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though

2 posters

Go down

two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though Empty two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though

Post by Color_Me_Coily 4th December 2010, 1:09 am

So now that I have decided on getting these braids when I go home next weekend... I am wondering what do I need to do to my hair prior to getting them, while there in [besides of course washing them] and once I take them out...

anyone who has had these done while having natural hair please give me some feed back... thank you.
Color_Me_Coily
Color_Me_Coily

Back to top Go down

two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though Empty Re: two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though

Post by misskris 4th December 2010, 11:44 am

I'm confused....are you getting 2 strand twists or braids???? you have the twists in the title but braids in the message!!!???
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though Empty Re: two strand twist...so this is my protective style for the next 1-4 months possibly 3-4 months I need help though

Post by Color_Me_Coily 4th December 2010, 1:25 pm

I meant two strand twist... like kinky twist
Color_Me_Coily
Color_Me_Coily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down