CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild grow hair oil

+97
QueenSheba
Ashespeak22
shemara2009
manefreeme
ChocBeauty
JaliseH
GlamBlam83
Kemali727
Hart-4-Naturals
Bebbe
cagebird
Naturalee4Me
mrscoutrmmm
slimwithabs
beautynthadark
gotcurls?
BlacknGolden
Leelo
curlya
mokacoffey
Sexi*Junior
HealthyHairLover
misskris
over40fab
butterfly_sandy
tareace
rvalent2
curlygirl13
creolebeauty1
Ravie11
NaturalMahogany
Butterfly125
Stephy0306
curllover2012
mitchellzee
Silver7eyez
nebula
Brainiac
ljkelly
jenerett
darcellie
NaturallyPrecious
MissQueen
NaturalTina
Estiscurls
Sebastain13
DEE DUBB
napturaldelta
adamseve
brandiitneka
Peggy
jaylin20032003
curlygirlinastraightworld
MicaiahTy
Myeka33
Mzbush
vcoutureex3
TerraD
pouterblu
agore07
Peachtree
NaturallyLovely
Songwriter88
knatural
serendipityzchild
naturalnanz
redbonegirl97
vonda4b
NickyMay
CreoleLady88
besona
70's BabyGirl
Janique
reggiestr
neethair
Tiffy2
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
BlakButterfli
shaybutta24
cocoachanel
likethemoon
meeksj1
LuvMeLuvMyFro
Succinctlyso
CurlyLeA
tiphani
KinkySheaPT
svrbrownsuga
ydr
AfrikanLatina
labon10
natural83
Amneris324
cdcoles
so1913
Maricopa
CurlyMix
101 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wild grow hair oil - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild grow hair oil

Post by agore07 12th April 2010, 3:01 am

So did you ladies, get great results after a month's time with the oil ? I was thinking of trying Black Onyx's oil but I cam across this thread
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Post by pouterblu 13th April 2010, 4:50 pm

i also want 2 try the Wild Growth Hair Oil. I'm currently using Beemine Hair Growth Serum in Strawberry/Kiwi and i've noticed some growth and fill in w/certain areas of my hair. my problem is my hair is thining so bad on top only. not sure if it's stress or what. My diet is good & gotta get my H2O in! My hair was not thining this bad even after I had the blonde hair for almost 2 years. My hair grew like weeds with all that color but I was constantly deep conditioning my hair on a regular b/c of the color & bleach. Along with the Beemine I use Qhemet Biologics Alma & Olive Heavy Cream to ensure my hair does not dry out from the sulfur. I might be on product over load :-(
pouterblu
pouterblu

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 14th April 2010, 9:51 am

My hair seems to be growing faster but I have also started mixing my WGHO with Shapleys MTG so, in my case it could be the combination. My mother uses strictly Shapeley's MTG and her sides have grown in almost completely.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by agore07 14th April 2010, 11:04 am

I was wondering is the Wild Growth Hair Oil all natural, my scalp is very sensitive and I'm finally getting it back healthy with Castor oil, and an aloe vera spritz, can't afford to use anything to harm my scalp.

Some youtubers are saying it's all natural ?
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 16th April 2010, 1:59 am

The ingredients don't look all natural, so I'm not sure. And some of the ladies have experienced itchy scalp. You may want to just try it agore07, but be careful. Protect that healthy scalp! Smile
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by agore07 18th April 2010, 2:09 am

Thanks TerraD, I am to scurred girl. I'll pass and continue with my vitamins, i may order Black Onyx aka Alikay naturals. I seen her own growth from her formula.
agore07
agore07

Back to top Go down

Post by vcoutureex3 26th April 2010, 6:14 pm

i'm interested in using this product how should it be used, is it okay to continue using my Deva care leave- in?
vcoutureex3
vcoutureex3

http://vcouturex3@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mzbush 28th April 2010, 12:09 pm

I've used this too and it does work. The smell is way strong but I think it's worth it. I'm going to try to incorporate it into some concoctions to see if I can cut down the scent a little bit.
Mzbush
Mzbush

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 2nd May 2010, 7:24 pm

I bought this oil recently and I wanted to know what other oils you ladies mixed with the WGH oil to cut back its smell cuz it really is kinda strong and usually I don't mind smells from products but this one took me by surprise. Anyhoo
I bought lavender oil to add to it but didn't add it as yet cuz I'd like to get some feedback from you all. To mix or not to mix...that's my question
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 4th May 2010, 6:13 pm

OMG Myeka you are my new BFF,

I was saying the exact same thing this morning. That company ought to be ashame of themselves putting out that stuff. I have been spraying rosemary oil in a water bottle over my curls because i could have sworn bees, wasps and flies followed me to my car today.

Like i said before, my hair better be swinging longer than Beyonce's lace front wig by next year if i am going to use this stuff.

That's all im saying.

What i did notice that by noon today, i couldnt smell it, but im gonna have to get new pillow cases, that stuff reeks though my satin cap..

9-1-1 curly sista down...

Any suggestions?
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

https://www.youtube.com/micaiahty

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirlinastraightworld 5th May 2010, 10:57 am

Thank you ladies so much for your dicussions, I had some breakage on the sides and i was looking for something to try to jumpstart my growth again. I will definitely pick up some of this today at Sally's

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylin20032003 5th May 2010, 9:12 pm

jaylin20032003
jaylin20032003

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirlinastraightworld 5th May 2010, 9:22 pm

Bought my oil today, Im so excited about it will keep you posted. Very Happy the smell is not that hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 6th May 2010, 3:47 pm

MicaiahTy wrote:OMG Myeka you are my new BFF,

I was saying the exact same thing this morning. That company ought to be ashame of themselves putting out that stuff. I have been spraying rosemary oil in a water bottle over my curls because i could have sworn bees, wasps and flies followed me to my car today.

Like i said before, my hair better be swinging longer than Beyonce's lace front wig by next year if i am going to use this stuff.

That's all im saying.

What i did notice that by noon today, i couldnt smell it, but im gonna have to get new pillow cases, that stuff reeks though my satin cap..

9-1-1 curly sista down...

Any suggestions?
lol i use it at night so my hair wont have a strong smell in the morning and in addition to that i have so sweet smelling oil that my cuz gave me ions ago (I'll tell you the name when i reach home) and i mix it in my hand with castor oil and put it on after i apply the WGH oil.....still got my lavender on hold tho. How much are using tho? cuz it shouldnt be smeilling up your pillowcases like that
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 6th May 2010, 7:50 pm

maybe im using to much. what i am doing is parting my hair and applying it to my scalp.

I thought that was the way to do it. Maybe im doing it wrong. I dont mind using it, but i can't have that smell in my hair by the time i go to work..

That is one of the reasons why i stopped using Carol's Daughter's products...WHICH I LOVED, the scent was just too strong.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will try it again tonight, i only have rosemary and orange oil at home right now, and to mix that stuff with oranges would be a hot mess episode..

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated because i really want to use this product, all my natural sistas have said it is the best!..

Many blessings.

Ty
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirlinastraightworld 7th May 2010, 6:26 pm

Yall making me smell my hair right now, and your right Myeka33, by the end of the day I can't really smell it. But the satin cap I have is suffering [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Im gonna have to do a little mixing to help the smell. I dont want other people thinking I live outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by MicaiahTy 7th May 2010, 6:44 pm

I did what you suggested and put it on at night.. this morning, i didnt smell a thing.. Hallelujah!! I think im gonna make it after all!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MicaiahTy
MicaiahTy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggy 12th May 2010, 5:25 pm

i'm gonna try this out.
Peggy
Peggy

http://www.cmxiv.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 17th May 2010, 4:41 am

going to get some tomorrow!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by vcoutureex3 18th May 2010, 8:38 pm

i do twist and twist outs with my hair and wash it once a week or one every two, i just started using this product and I'm not sure how i'd be able to see my results beside when i wash my hair. the itching is really bothering me, what exactly can i do about that?
vcoutureex3
vcoutureex3

Back to top Go down

Post by adamseve 28th May 2010, 2:58 am

I am using this product as well. I'm wondering if the itching is what is supposed to happen because it's working. Anyone who experienced growth have the itching?

The itching isn't God awful, but my scalp never itches so it is extremely noticeable.

As for the smell, I don't mind it since my other products pretty much mask it if I apply in the morning. Normally I apply at night and massage my scalp & hair before putting my satin bonnet on my head. This helps tremendously with regard to staining my bonnet & pillowcase.
adamseve
adamseve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 28th May 2010, 3:17 am

I have sensitive skin/scalp. So, for me when a product makes my scalp itch, it's too strong and I have to stop using it. Itching is usually caused by dry skin or an irritant, never heard of growth causing itching, but it could be a possibility.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by vcoutureex3 2nd June 2010, 5:27 pm

i have dry skin my itching and irritation may be due to that. I"lll probably refrain from using this oil until i help my dry scalp.
Are there any other oils you can refer to me that will not cause irritation for dry scalps?
Also is there any treatments/ oils/ or recipes that can help my dry skin?
vcoutureex3
vcoutureex3

Back to top Go down

Post by napturaldelta 3rd June 2010, 5:46 am

knatural wrote:I use the Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer in the yellow bottle. The smell is a lot better. I mix it with Sulfur 8 and I have gotten phenomenal results. I was bald in the temple area since 2004. Now I have hair in those areas. You can see my pics here
[url=http://knaturalandknit.blogspot.com/search/label/hair%20length%20check
http://knaturalandknit.blogspot.com/search/label/hair%20length%20check[/quote[/url]]

Your pictures are so inspiring. My sides are thin and have been for years. I have had the growth oil for some time and never stuck with using it consistently. I will most definitely start it again. THanks for sharing.
napturaldelta
napturaldelta

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 4th June 2010, 5:37 pm

[quote="napturaldelta"]
knatural wrote:I use the Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer in the yellow bottle. The smell is a lot better. I mix it with Sulfur 8 and I have gotten phenomenal results. I was bald in the temple area since 2004. Now I have hair in those areas. You can see my pics here
http://knaturalandknit.blogspot.com/search/label/hair%20length%20check[/quote]

Your pictures are so inspiring. My sides are thin and have been for years. I have had the growth oil for some time and never stuck with using it consistently. I will most definitely start it again. THanks for sharing.
ditto.....your pics encouraged me to buy this products cuz thats what my sides look like currently but i know that they are gonna grow in for sure!
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next