CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Providing contact information

3 posters

Go down

Providing contact information Empty Providing contact information

Post by summerbreeze76 24th November 2010, 4:12 pm

Hey i was just wondering if there is a way to swap without having to give out your address. I dont really have a problem doing it, but might be interested in other methods.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Providing contact information Empty Re: Providing contact information

Post by LittleOne 24th November 2010, 4:21 pm

Hi summerbreeze76,

I know what you mean. I would suggest trying to find more locals to swap with. That way you don't have to worry about shipping either. What about friends and family? Have you found your Hair ID on Hair Liberty?

http://www.hairliberty.org/black-hair-care/hair-id/

Once you and the people you know have your ID# you can swap. 1s and 3s do well with similar products, so do 4s and 5s. I'm a #3, but I know I have products that a #1 would love. I even have heavier products that I don't use anymore, but I'm gonna give them to my Aunt this weekend because she's a 4.

I hope that helps!
LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 24th November 2010, 4:25 pm

LittleOne wrote:Hi summerbreeze76,

I know what you mean. I would suggest trying to find more locals to swap with. That way you don't have to worry about shipping either. What about friends and family? Have you found your Hair ID on Hair Liberty?

http://www.hairliberty.org/black-hair-care/hair-id/

Once you and the people you know have your ID# you can swap. 1s and 3s do well with similar products, so do 4s and 5s. I'm a #3, but I know I have products that a #1 would love. I even have heavier products that I don't use anymore, but I'm gonna give them to my Aunt this weekend because she's a 4.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the reply. I guess my hesitation is that nowadays you can never be too sure and safe...I would like to assume that you know these are hair products and it should be that simple, but people are out there that abuse simple things and turn simple things into nightmares...
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by J.S.M. 24th November 2010, 4:36 pm

I think you can get a PO box at the Post Office and have the person mail it to the PO box. Just call the USPS.

J.S.M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down