CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mini braids advice

3 posters

Go down

mini braids advice Empty mini braids advice

Post by ULTIMATELYdriven. 18th November 2010, 9:01 pm

hey ladies,
so i've been wearing mini braid for a week and a day at a time, and the only reason i keep taking them out is because they get fuzzy by me wetting them with a little water in the morning. my reason for wetting them .. at night they get smooshed to my head and i don't know how to sleep with them so they won't scrunch up and bend.

do any of you know how i can pin up my braids at night so i can keep them in longer?
ULTIMATELYdriven.
ULTIMATELYdriven.

Back to top Go down

mini braids advice Empty Re: mini braids advice

Post by C. 19th November 2010, 12:55 am

Maybe you can try wrapping them. Naptural85 has a youtube vid demonstrating how she wraps her mini twists. Im sure you could do it with mini braids as well. Its called How to Maintain Mini Twists for 4 Weeks.

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by kinksncurls 19th November 2010, 1:59 am

I use a satin bonnet when I wear braids and they don't stick to my scalp or get flat at all. Also when I wet my braids I usually add a little aloe vera gel and then tie it down with a satin scarf for a few minutes and that usually keeps the fuzzies at bay.
I keep my small to medium sized braids in for 4 weeks without a problem. They do get fuzzy at about week 3 but not to a point where I think they look terrible.
kinksncurls
kinksncurls

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTIMATELYdriven. 20th November 2010, 12:19 am

thanks. i've seen the wrapping method but i still have a twa, so i don't know how that will work but i'll try it anyway.

and thanks! i don't really use gel, but maybe i'll try that anyway.
ULTIMATELYdriven.
ULTIMATELYdriven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down