CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can be sister sister.....

2 posters

Go down

We can be sister sister..... Empty We can be sister sister.....

Post by j. kinky 18th November 2010, 1:57 pm

I'm a rookie to the natural hair game and I think i have the basics down but i am still learning but trying to curve my pj-ism before it get crazy ( I buy my hair one thing every time i go to a drugstore, my hair is like my child and i want to spoil her) I got me last relaxer March '08 and last month clipped the last of my relaxed hair. I just want a twin, someone to learn together and trade stories. Even a big sis would be cool cause she could give me tips on what to do (homemade product, making spritz,etc)
I have thick hair, 3c in the bang area, 4b at the crown and 4a in the back.
Dont u wanna be my sis flower lol
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

We can be sister sister..... Empty Re: We can be sister sister.....

Post by naturally yours 18th November 2010, 3:26 pm

hey kinky. i bc'd last year in july 09. my hair sounds similar to yours. my hair is 3c in the bang. my crown is 3c. 4a in the back. i have some 4b but its at the sides instead of the crown like yours. i dont know if thats close enough for u but if u need help with your hair u can ask me.

naturally yours

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 19th November 2010, 2:16 am

oh thank you soooooooooooooo much. Like i said i am still trying to get the hang of everything. The products i use wouldnt be called cg friendly but my hair likes it...just gotta learn how to control frizz... what is ur routine?
I poo with garnier fructis triple nutrition cream shampoo
I detangle with HE HH or Aussie Moist ( their good but i'm not married to it)
I DT with Queen Helene and EVOO (my hair love EVOO!)
I put Organic Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum as a "base" ( Have seen a huge difference when detangling, less hair shed)
The Leave In ( got a million of those but i stick with bioinfusion conditioners as leave in)
as a gel i use garnier fructis fiber gum putty mixed with EVOO or the cream gel.

j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down