CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graduation Hair

5 posters

Go down

Graduation Hair Empty Graduation Hair

Post by Sakura 17th November 2010, 8:48 pm

So my college graduation is a little under a month away ( psychology major Spanish minor)and I have no idea what to do with my hair.

I was thinking a twist out. But I have no idea if it will fit under the cap. My family wants me to straighten my hair, but honestly I don't want to. Its been one year since I've straightened my hair and I have no desire to see it straight in the near future. So that's out- sorry family.

But how in the world am i going to get that silly too small for straight hair cap to fit? Shocked I tried a bun a few days ago but that didn't work either. Granted it was a stretched style from a 5 day old twist out..

Does anyone have any ideas on hairstyles I could do?
Sakura
Sakura

Back to top Go down

Graduation Hair Empty Re: Graduation Hair

Post by Sebastain13 17th November 2010, 8:54 pm

Congrats on graduation I just graduated from WSSU in May 2010 I had jus BC & luckly that was not a issue 4 me but try to use some hair pins to hold tha hat down U still have some time so jus keep playing wit it & u will find something
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th November 2010, 9:06 pm

Here is a link to another thread about graduation hair...

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/general-f3/curlies-at-graduation-t4469.htm?highlight=graduation

There are several others. In the search box (top right side of the screen) type graduation to see the others.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 18th November 2010, 11:19 am

Its been one year since I've straightened my hair and I have no desire to see it straight in the near future. So that's out- sorry family.

BRAVO!!!!!!! (for sticking to your guns)

Congrats on your Graduation!

The only thing I can think of other than the previous suggestions is to cornrow your crown for the ceremony, set it free (or not depending upon the style)afterwards & rock some hair jewelry.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalGab 22nd November 2010, 10:01 am

My graduation is also in December. I just did my BC in august, so my hair isn't very long yet. I've been considering a sew in for graduation, but I'm not completely sure about the sew in. What would you suggest as another possible option for grad hair?

NaturalGab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down