CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them.

4 posters

Go down

HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them. Empty HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them.

Post by NaturallyStacie 16th November 2010, 2:03 pm

Ok, I BC'd on Oct 19th and I went on a mini shopping spree. I bought a lot of products but I really don't know how to use them,

I have 4B/C hair. The products are:
Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner (I use this everyday)
Shea Moisture Conditioning Curl & Style Milk (I use this every day as a moisturizer)
ORS Coconut Oil (I use this everyday as a sealant)
Organics Africa's Best Hair Mayonaise (DC)
Olive Styling Gel
Kinky Curly Know Today
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Cantu Shea Butter Break Cure Strengthening Treatment
Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream Shampoo
Eco Styler Gel firm hold

NaturallyStacie

Back to top Go down

HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them. Empty Re: HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them.

Post by Cupcake415 16th November 2010, 2:15 pm

Wow, u have a big Variety, lol
Which is good...

But first before you start using every single thing at once (NOT literally at once, but u know what I mean, lol)

Try one of your shampoo's for about a week or 2 to see how it works...
Do the same with your conditioners and other products...

Cuz if you use a different product each day; you really wont now which one works for what....

So MY Advice, just give each product a week or 2 test...

Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them. Empty Re: HELP! I have a lot of products but I have no idea how to use them.

Post by blkbeauty2010 16th November 2010, 2:26 pm

i agree the worst thing is to stat mixin things and end up with dryness and breakage and not knowing whats causing it. once you choose your poo and condish move on to moisturizers and styling agents. I think the rule of thumb is to

wash
condish and detangle
deep condish
style and seal

You might want to sift through the site to find out the do's and dont'/ pros and cons of certain ingredients such as cones mineral oils and a couple of others that might be in the products that you have. Once you have id your staple products you can go from there make mixes of store bought items (I use a mix of conditioners, sometimes add oil to a harsh shampoo or dilute it, or mix my styling agents (gels) with oils and conditioners to maintain moisture) I hope this helps, good lcuk!
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 16th November 2010, 9:45 pm

Congrats on the BC!
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down