CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can your hair get use to the products you use on it??????

4 posters

Go down

Can your hair get use to the products you use on it?????? Empty Can your hair get use to the products you use on it??????

Post by embracingmycurls 11th November 2010, 2:11 pm

I was wondering the other day "can my hair become use to the products I use on it"? HMMMMMM.
I have been using the same products for awhile and have noticed that some natural blog sites have shown people switching up their products. I understand that Nikki says that with the weather change some products she puts on the back burner. Is it a good idea to change up your products and try new ones or is it better to switch to another one??? I have severe PJism and it is out of control.
embracingmycurls
embracingmycurls

Back to top Go down

Can your hair get use to the products you use on it?????? Empty Re: Can your hair get use to the products you use on it??????

Post by Lynnieluve 11th November 2010, 2:25 pm

Sometimes your hair can get use to a product and it will stop working(length is a part of that too). When I had a TWA, my hair LOVED VO5 conditioners. But now I cant use it. It's like putting water on my hair.

I try to have 2 products in each category (shampoo, conditioner, DC, oils, stylers). I switch back and forward from time to time so my hair doesnt get use to one product.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Can your hair get use to the products you use on it?????? Empty Re: Can your hair get use to the products you use on it??????

Post by Renny 11th November 2010, 2:38 pm

I think your hair, skin, body can get used to anything. I rotate my products for that reason.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 11th November 2010, 3:58 pm

Right after I bc'ed another natural told me that I needed to find atleast 2-3 product combos and rotate them in and out. So that's what I've been doing. Also when my hair seems to reject my go-to set of products, I know that I need to clarify.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by embracingmycurls 12th November 2010, 1:56 pm

Thanks Freckledmom4,
I have been trying to rotate around my products, but that is when PJism sets in. Everytime Nikki tries out a new product and loves it, I'm like "Where can I get some of that"? I am trying to find what works without breaking my pocket. Shocked
embracingmycurls
embracingmycurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down