CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maintaining my weave

2 posters

Go down

maintaining my weave Empty maintaining my weave

Post by Blushing Lady 5th November 2010, 10:27 pm

Ok, right now I have in a weave in an effort to "keep my hands off of my hair" and let it grow for a little bit. It's the outre remy weave, but I cant keep those bottom two rows from tangling. The rest looks great...just those bottom two rows in the back. Anyone have any suggestions?
Blushing Lady
Blushing Lady

http://www.blushblog.com

Back to top Go down

maintaining my weave Empty Re: maintaining my weave

Post by Fleur 6th November 2010, 12:53 am

Try using some of that misty, polishing sheen (the ones with the pump) and brush it into your hair very gently, paying close attention to the ends. If it's curly, detangle with your fingers. Make sure you keep the ends oiled so they won't be able to tangle up. At night, separate the sections that tangle with a rubberband or scrunchy. That usually works.

There are also several conditioning-spray concoctions that many of us here use. Put some leave-in conditioner, evoo, aloe vera oil, and water in a bottle and spray your hair as needed. Tweak the ingredients if you like. Personally, I like Shine's hair mist to help with detangling. I haven't worn many extensions in my life, but when I did have them, they were the bomb until I took them out. LOL. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Blushing Lady 7th November 2010, 9:07 pm

Thanks. I'll try Shines hair mist. If that doesnt work, i'll move on to the self made concoction.
Blushing Lady
Blushing Lady

http://www.blushblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down