CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Funky's Good Hair

2 posters

Go down

Uncle Funky's Good Hair Empty Uncle Funky's Good Hair

Post by naturallynola 3rd November 2010, 9:57 pm

I am trying to get a bit of feedback on this product. I saw it recently at a boutique, but I was hesitant to buy it. I noticed it was sticky to the touch, but after a while the stickiness seemed to disappear. I applied it to a small area of my hair and noticed a nice sheen. It seems to have potential. I am interested to hear observations from anyone who has used this product.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Uncle Funky's Good Hair Empty Re: Uncle Funky's Good Hair

Post by Takeya 4th November 2010, 10:33 am

I tried the Good Hair a few months ago. I can't remember why I didn't restock but I remember liking it okay.

On my first attempt with the product, I used tons of stuff underneath thinking it wouldn't be enough on it's own. Turns out I was wrong so the second time, I used just a little conditioner and the UFD's Good Hair. I had tons of shrinkage but defined, shiny curls.

I'm almost positive that I didn't restock because of my PJism and maybe the smell (I don't think I was fond of it). Oh and it was $20 but I only got a few applications out of the bottle so it didn't last long enough...I have tons of hair! Hope that helps a little.
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down