CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO?

2 posters

Go down

Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO? Empty Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO?

Post by Cupcake415 1st November 2010, 6:02 pm

Hello BEautiful Naturals & Curlies,

I see alot of people on here that use "Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers CONDITIONER"...

BUT... confused

Has anyone one used "Yes to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO"...?

I went to their website, and the shampoo's sound pretty good, but.... I wanna get some reviews on ACTUAL people that have used it, lol (NOT info from the site)

Thanks Naturals & Curlies,

Cupcake Like a Star @ heaven
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO? Empty Re: Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO?

Post by CarlaAR 2nd November 2010, 7:26 pm

I do use it before henna treatments (I mostly co-wash otherwise) and I like Yes to Cucumbers Shampoo because it gets my hair clean without drying it out. Sometimes I just apply it to my scalp first, then rinse it out. I read some people dont like it, but I never found out why.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO? Empty Re: Has anyone used "YES to Carrots/Cucumbers SHAMPOO?

Post by Cupcake415 2nd November 2010, 8:00 pm

Hmmm, I wonder why they didn't like it...

I might try it... Alot of shampoo's I have tried leave my hair feeling dry... I want moisture!
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 2nd November 2010, 10:58 pm

Cupcake415 wrote:Hmmm, I wonder why they didn't like it...

I might try it... Alot of shampoo's I have tried leave my hair feeling dry... I want moisture!

I wonder why too. I do admit that its not that moisturizing, but it doesnt dry out my hair either. If you purchase it from Whole Foods, you can at least take it back if it doesnt work for you. Smile
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake415 2nd November 2010, 11:59 pm

I know that YES to Carrots says that it's good for Coarse hair... I think I will use my Fiance's money to purchase both and see which one I like...

I like a shampoo that has "slip" to it cheers
Cupcake415
Cupcake415

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down