CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes To....

+18
NaturalVirgo1922
Morshaye
FloridaSunshiny
Chinita07
erranicole
NubieNatty
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
NaturalTina
Tmochava
CurlyChefRobin
summabrown
kinkycurlylizzy
cutie_curli
naturallyMe08
Curly_Aquarius
Pinkpearls
jcanalena79
ladykay6
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yes To.... Empty Yes To....

Post by ladykay6 19th May 2010, 11:11 am

I have heard alot about YTCarrots and YTCucumbers, however, I was in Ross the other day and saw YTTomatoes... I'm not quite sure what the difference in these three products are so I didn't want to buy any yet.

I am extremely glad that my PJism is under control enough to avoid the 12.99 price at Target because it's only 3.99 at Ross.

Can anyone help me as far as their pros and cons ? Any product reviews ?
ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

Yes To.... Empty Re: Yes To....

Post by jcanalena79 19th May 2010, 12:01 pm

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/products-f4/yes-yes-yes-yes-to-cucumbers-t3393.htm

I, personally, have only used Yes to Cucumbers --- results: AMAZING moisture and slip!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpearls 19th May 2010, 8:29 pm

I heard YTCarrots is not as moisturizing and doesn't have as much slip as YTCucumbers. Last week I used YTCucumbers to rinse my henna and it was great. It's moisturizing, has good slip and left my hair soft.
Pinkpearls
Pinkpearls

Back to top Go down

Post by ladykay6 19th May 2010, 10:49 pm

Thanks everyone for your feedback !! It's greatly appreciated .. I guess YTTomatoes is not something I should jump up and down for lol, majority seems to be favorable to YTCucumbers :]
ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 21st May 2010, 3:57 am

I got YTT and it is ok but I add veggie glycerin to it, So I can't give a review of it with use by it's self, sorry Sad. I love YTCC tho'. My daughter on the other hand she uses it(YTT) alone her hair loves it!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyMe08 24th May 2010, 7:43 pm

I love the yes to cucumbers, I recent tried the yes to carrots it made my hair itch. LOL
naturallyMe08
naturallyMe08

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie_curli 25th May 2010, 3:06 pm

I tried YTT shampoo only. They didnt have the YTT conditioner at Ross Sad. I like the shampoo as it made my hair feel really soft.

cutie_curli

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkycurlylizzy 26th May 2010, 3:50 am

definently running out to buy the yes to cucumbers 2morrow as soon as I wake up! I love the carrots but I didn't know it had cones in it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] definently read the label for myself rather than only relying on reviews next time oh well cucumbers here I come!
kinkycurlylizzy
kinkycurlylizzy

Back to top Go down

Yes To.... Empty Yes To Carrots

Post by summabrown 26th May 2010, 10:05 pm

I tried the YTCucumbers and it didn't do anything different than a regular condish to me and it smelled like lotion to me also. But i recently got a trial size of YTCarrots and it was the BOMB!! for my hair. It smells soooo good [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and it had great slip left my hair moisturized, soft, and smelling good. So like jill scott says in one of her songs everythang ain't for everybody but try it you might like it I know i do. Oh and im going to get a big bottle of it too, i was suppose to have done that two days ago, but i still have some left in my bottle so i may go this weekend.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 27th May 2010, 9:18 am

Silly question: What is slip?
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Yes To.... Empty RE:What is Slip?

Post by summabrown 27th May 2010, 6:04 pm

CurlyChefRobin wrote:Silly question: What is slip?

I'm not webster but in my words it makes the hair "slippery" or better to detangle u know what i mean. I hope that was a good enough explanation.
summabrown
summabrown

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 28th May 2010, 8:15 pm

Perfect, thanks!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladykay6 29th May 2010, 6:24 pm

thanks everyone for your reviews !! :]] My friends and I are each getting one so that we can test them on our hair. Taking advice : Ya never know until you try it yourself ! :]
ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 29th May 2010, 7:01 pm

I tried Yes to Carrots and don't like it. It didn't do anything for my hair. Maybe I should try Yes to Cucumbers.
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 3rd June 2010, 12:45 am

where can i find these??
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 3rd June 2010, 2:20 am

NaturalTina wrote:where can i find these??
If you don't have a Ross in your area try Target Smile
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by LoVe.Peace.CurLs 3rd June 2010, 6:31 pm

Yeah, I just bought a bottle from Target today...I've never even heard of Ross {I'm a midwest girl lol} but I'm jealous because apparently Ross has the YTC for the low-low!
LoVe.Peace.CurLs
LoVe.Peace.CurLs

http://aintshewavee.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 3rd June 2010, 9:25 pm

I saw them at Target today but I stepped back because I JUST bought shampoo and conditioner. I'm trying not to become too much of a PJ. LOL!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 4th June 2010, 10:56 pm

Thanks Curly_Aquarius!!
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 5th June 2010, 5:02 pm

Loving your hair Xiamadi!
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th June 2010, 12:54 am

summabrown, im wit u....the cucumbers did nothing amazing to my hair but the trial size carrots was AMAZING!! i instantly noticed a difference when i used the carrots but the cucumbers after the 3rd time using it...im not impressed

the tomatoes is for limp hair http://www.yestocarrots.com/

also the condish at target should only be $9.99 and the mask which is the DC (comes in a jar) is $12.99. i also looooooove the mask too!

only reason i got the cucumbers was cuz it was $3.99...havent seen the carrots so i may have to drop that $10 bill on it one day!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by erranicole 6th June 2010, 1:04 am

hold up wait a min! lol... ok so iam a straight PJ and let me tell u sumthin okay**saprano voice...an i always heard people say about hair products in general "wow this conditioner is amazing, wow this shampoo makes my hair so soft"...blah blah blah! lol...an yall YES TO CARROTS DOES NOT PAY ME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM...an let me say that this stuff truly is amazing!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i mean WOW!!! i pick'd it up from GNC while i was shopin for my "HIT" Biotin...an was like wow i heard so much about this !! of course through our love "curlynikki.com" <---lol (thnx by the way) and yall it came in a travel/ tester size with poo, conditioner, and body wash(i didnt use that...cuz i dont put nething and everything on my body jus cuz it says "body wash or soap" <--personal thing)...but newho an guess who much it cost $6!!!!!!! yes thats it!!!! i would give the YTC 4 thumbs up if i had them! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...but if yall have ne ?? please contact me...lots o love **smoochez**

P.S. SORRY FOR BN SO GOFFY, im always that way!! its all done with love! ttysoon!
~Erra
erranicole
erranicole

http://www.myspace.com/erranicole

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th June 2010, 1:22 am

hold up erra....gnc had the carrots PACK for $6???? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by erranicole 6th June 2010, 1:47 am

@nubienatty GIRRRRRRL YESSSS! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ... @LEAST the GNC IN THE MALL WHERE I WORK (THE SALES LADY SAID IT WAS THE CORPORATE STORE SO THEY CARRY THINGS OTHERS DONT)!! BUT NEWHO THEY WHERE LITTLE TRAVEL BOTTLES 2.OZ ...YES HONEY I HAD TO GRAB EM!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
erranicole
erranicole

http://www.myspace.com/erranicole

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinita07 6th June 2010, 9:28 pm

omggggggg LOOOOOOOOVE Yes To CUCUMBERS!!! Thanks so much Nikki for recommending this! It's AMAZING...for my hair at least! Not interested in trying the Carrots one b/c I believe it has a cone in it & not interested in the Tomato one either really...

This condit leaves my hair sooooooooooooooooooo soft! and manageable! I co-wash w/ it, use it as a leave in, style w/ it, everything! I looooove the fact that it doesnt coat my scalp or leave my hair a lil dry like HEHH or Aussie Moist do!

The only thing is it does not define or hold your curls, so if i use it as a leave in I need to use some Aloe Vera Gel or something to give my curls some definition, but that's not a bad price to pay considering how well it moisturizes and the fact that it uses all natural, mostly organic ingrediants...I need to buy another bottle!

Very Happy
Chinita07
Chinita07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum