CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Product!: Beautiful Curls

5 posters

Go down

New Product!: Beautiful Curls Empty New Product!: Beautiful Curls

Post by CurlyCrayolaBrown 27th October 2010, 12:23 pm

I went to Whole Foods yesterday for some KK Knot Today. The have a NEW LINE OF PRODUCTS. Its called Beautiful Curls. I was so excited. I bought the shampoo and leave-in conditioner. It was time for a shampoo and re-twist so I used it last night. The shampoo is great! Very nourishing. My hair can get dry and fuzzy on the ends so I have to moisturize, big time. The shampoo has a very delicate vanilla smell. Not super bubbly which I loved because soapy bubbles make my hair tangled. My hair didn't have that super squeaky clean feeling after. I used my regular conditioner which is Herbal Essences hydralicious reconditioning conditioner. Love love love it! The Beautiful Curls leave in conditioner is creamy. Not heavily scented which I liked. I used about a quarter sized amount on wet hair. It went on great. My hair felt clean and full of moisture without being weighed down with products. I twisted with my shea butter mix. My hair is shiny and softer than it has been since I BC'd on 9/4/10. I will continue to use this product. *** I'm composing this from my Blackberry so I apologize for any silly grammatical errors, but I had to tell ya'll about this!!!***
Wink
CurlyCrayolaBrown
CurlyCrayolaBrown

Back to top Go down

New Product!: Beautiful Curls Empty Re: New Product!: Beautiful Curls

Post by NappturalQueen 28th October 2010, 2:07 pm

Iwill have to look for it next time I go to Whole Foods because I love the Kinky Kurly Knot Today Conditioner and Kinky Kurly Come Clean Shampoo. However, I think I am a Product Junkie..

NappturalQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by greenyourdecor 28th October 2010, 5:27 pm

I was at Whole Foods the other day and saw it, but I bought KCKT and KCCC instead. I'll have to consider it next time I run out of product. Thanks for the review!
greenyourdecor
greenyourdecor

http://guillotineco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 5th November 2010, 9:36 am

I saw it too, looked interesting. I talked myself out of it, but I might try it soon, I am almost out of KCCC. I was just happy to see more products for kinky natural hair at Whole Foods though!
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 10th November 2010, 12:07 am

Thanks for the tip! I've been wanting to go to Whole Foods to find some coconut oil, so I'll check out Beautiful Curls, too.

@NappturalQueen: I am a product junkie for sure...lol.

@greenyourdecor: Thanks for the links!
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down