CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just keep on cutting...

4 posters

Go down

I just keep on cutting... Empty I just keep on cutting...

Post by ChardaeD 26th October 2010, 10:30 pm

I'm a self-proclaimed scissor happy chick on her way to natural. For some reason, whenever I get bored with my hair....I grab the scissors and experiment. Mind you-- I only have at most like 3 or 4 inches of hair as I've gradually cut off my relaxed hair. There's still a little bit on the ends but they're driving me crazy! Hence, the scissor happiness. I keep telling myself to leave it alone or else it'll never grow out.

Anybody else scissor happy? I think I need to hide every pair of scissors in my apartment to keep the temptation away!
ChardaeD
ChardaeD

http://girlnotondeadline.blgospot.com

Back to top Go down

I just keep on cutting... Empty Re: I just keep on cutting...

Post by asavoy 27th October 2010, 4:20 pm

I am quite the opposite.. I have been transitioning for 26 months and I am finding that the more my hair grows the less i want to trim it... lol

I started off trimming on a regular when it was shorter but now its the longest its been in about 10 years and I am shying away from the scissors =(

But maybe within the next week I will be getting some deep layers because I have heat damage in the front top section which is mostly relaxed hair anyway... As a protective style I was wearing a weave but I left the top out and was constantly using flat irons...

I love your ambition

asavoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Fenty 27th October 2010, 10:30 pm

I have a similar issue, I trim every now and then, just a little bit of my ends. HOWEVER, I keep cutting my relaxed ends in chunks mainly in the middle and back but at this rate I won't be able to hide these sections anymore, and I'll be forced to BC early. I definitely need to hide the scissors from myself, too! Laughing

BTW: what did you do to your hair, it looks super cute
Ms.Fenty
Ms.Fenty

Back to top Go down

Post by rvalent2 9th November 2010, 9:16 am

Chardae, love your hair... What is your regimen?
rvalent2
rvalent2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down