CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protein Treatments and Some Madness

2 posters

Go down

Protein Treatments and Some Madness Empty Protein Treatments and Some Madness

Post by curlyneenee 26th October 2010, 7:24 pm

If I do protein treatments could it thicken the strands and make them stronger and hold more of a shape ? I can't wait till Fluffy grows out more it's this awkward stage I don't have a TWA I have an IBAUF itty bitty almost unseeny fro lol 2 inches of hair not to happy about it anymore. Btw I've been having emotions of relaxers like if I relax now I could wear a smooth little cesear cut like the girl off America's Next Top Model has and I shake my head and realize I'll never get that great big lushious fro I want so bad if I relax now I'm in this for the long haul sigh I would get a wig but I don't like the idea of me wearing wigs or some weave for that matter not that anything is wrong with that of course just I don't like that.
curlyneenee
curlyneenee

http://www.thatonechickbuckethead.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Protein Treatments and Some Madness Empty Re: Protein Treatments and Some Madness

Post by SwirlyCurls90 26th October 2010, 7:35 pm

I don't know about protein, but I've heard henna is good for thickening strands. If you don't want the color, they have colorless "henna" which I believe is called Cassia. Just don't give into the creamy crack! It's worse on ppl with fine hair anyways.

SwirlyCurls90

Back to top Go down