CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I posted this in Curly teens, but I just want to make sure I get more opinions. I hope that isn't against the rules. My sincerest apologies if it is.

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I posted this in Curly teens, but I just want to make sure I get more opinions. I hope that isn't against the rules. My sincerest apologies if it is. - Page 3 Empty Re: I posted this in Curly teens, but I just want to make sure I get more opinions. I hope that isn't against the rules. My sincerest apologies if it is.

Post by naturallychelsea 10th December 2010, 6:00 pm

sure I can create a page for that with contact info and stuff
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

I posted this in Curly teens, but I just want to make sure I get more opinions. I hope that isn't against the rules. My sincerest apologies if it is. - Page 3 Empty Re: I posted this in Curly teens, but I just want to make sure I get more opinions. I hope that isn't against the rules. My sincerest apologies if it is.

Post by EbonyQueen 11th December 2010, 2:27 pm

sweet. i plan to do my first henna sometime after christmas Very Happy
EbonyQueen
EbonyQueen

https://www.facebook.com/ImperialDiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 11th December 2010, 10:43 pm

aww you have to tell me how it goes. I want to know exactly what it does for your hair and whether it will have any real benefits for someone with my type of hair. I always figured that I would have no real use for it as it might not do anything for my hair and I can't find anything good on the ground so I'll have to order and I don't want to spend money on something that won't work so.

You have to dish Very Happy
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EbonyQueen 12th December 2010, 2:21 am

dont worry i will. it's on sale right now on amazon. it's the jamila brand (pack of 6) for $21 Shocked
EbonyQueen
EbonyQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by EbonyQueen 24th December 2010, 5:19 pm

i mixed my henna Smile

i used:
100g jamila henna
1 cup of coconut milk
the juice of 1 small lime (not key lime, just a small lime)
1/4 cup of coconut milk

the mix wasn't runny per se, but it slide around in the bowl. but atleast it stuck together. here's a pic :

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/15/79/83/05/henna11.jpg

i will henna my hair sunday evening. but for now, my henna is chillin in the freezer...
EbonyQueen
EbonyQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 26th December 2010, 12:36 am

oh btw I created a blog heres the LINK
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EbonyQueen 2nd January 2011, 2:33 am

the site looks great!
EbonyQueen
EbonyQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleMoonshine 6th January 2011, 4:27 pm

Hello, I'm newly natural myself, and don't have any advice but I wanted to say Yay! for u. It's just hair, it grows back. So do what you want as long as it doesn't impede you from graduating or getting a job. (lol) anyway, enjoy your curls.

PurpleMoonshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3