CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

+7
letha
Lynnieluve
naturallynola
Curlock Holmes
Free2Be
vivacious00
Shaynatural
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

Post by Emartini04 1st November 2010, 6:07 pm

Check with your neighbors and the PO. I believe the PO is responsible for the lost package.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

Post by Shaynatural 3rd November 2010, 9:45 pm

I hate to keep bring up my lost package. It has been a few weeks, but tell me why my package magically appeared on my doorstep this morning. The box looked like it been through hell and it looked like someone went through my package! Well this is what I think....I think the mail lady with the dry looking hair STOLE my package. I've been calling the post office for the past couple of weeks, they never ever returned any of my phone calls. Then today my package comes beat up looking, and it's obvious she retaped the box. So I open it to find that my vatika frosting is not in the box! The invoice is in the box so I know BJ sent it but its all good cause the way her hair looks, she needs it more than me! Mad

That was so not nice, but I had to say it Embarassed
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2