CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

+7
letha
Lynnieluve
naturallynola
Curlock Holmes
Free2Be
vivacious00
Shaynatural
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!! Empty The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

Post by Shaynatural 18th October 2010, 10:26 pm

I am so pissed right now! I ordered $50 worth pf products from hairveda during their sale in September. I've waited over a month for these products and I finally got an email saying my package is on it way... NOT! When I went online to track the package according to the P.O. they delivered it saturday. BUt hold up..I was outside when the mail truck pulled up with my mail saturday and the only thing that woman handed me was some damn bills. Now I am a reasonable person and I am about my business. I feel that SOMEBODY should rectify the situation, be it Hairveda or the P.O. because as far as I am concerned I am the customer and both of them have gotten paid by me but I haven't recieved what I paid for! Does this even sound fair to anyone? I called the P.O. they said they would look in to it but I know thats a whole bunch of B.S. and Hairveda's policy is that they are not responsible for your package if the P.O. lost it so they wont refund my money. BUT I AM THE CUSTOMER!!!! Why should I have to suffer? I could have took that $50 to target and had a ball. I'm just saying I want to support smaller businesses but the smaller businesses are going to have to support their loyal customers. I just don't have money to throw away.
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!! Empty Re: The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

Post by vivacious00 18th October 2010, 10:41 pm

Since you have a tracking number, I'd think the PO would be responsible for refunding the valued amount of your package. I hope that's the way it'll turn out, because I know $50 is nothing to play and especially when I know how it was to anticpate new products.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!! Empty Re: The POST OFFICE lost my HAIRVEDA package!!!

Post by Free2Be 18th October 2010, 10:54 pm

Wait a day or so to see if the P.O. delivers it. Also check with your neighbors. My postman/woman always manages to deliver MY mail to my neighbors. We spend most days walking back and forth exchanging mail.

But stay on the P.O. Go in and ask to speak to a supervisor and see what can be done.

Did you pay for insurance via the website/Hairveda?

Good luck. It's happened to me before and I was livid.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes 18th October 2010, 10:56 pm

USPS is a JOKE. I ordered a book from Borders once and they left in the lobby of my apartment building (unsecured) and it got stolen (when they KNEW they were supposed to take it to the apartment office or bring it back to the post office) . They gave me the run-around but in the end refused to take responsibility for the postman's error, and told me that they could only refund me if I had paid insurance on the package. Borders ended up refunding my money.

Unfortunately you'll probably get the same lousy treatment, but all you can do is try to get USPS to refund you.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaynatural 18th October 2010, 11:07 pm

Tomorrow morning I plan to go down to the post office to see whats is going on. I will also check with my neighbors. The package didn't have insurance on it and Hairveda clearly states on their site that they dont refund packages lost or stolen once they ship them. I just cant believe I waited so long and spent so much money on their hair products. Hopefully I can get it worked out.
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 18th October 2010, 11:11 pm

I missed that blurb on Hariveda's site, but this definetely makes me re-think ordering anything else from them.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 18th October 2010, 11:24 pm

I've never ordered from them, but I'm like, WTF? You can buy insurance for a $5 DVD on ebay. Geez. When dealing with the USPS a company really needs to provide some sort of insurance because things DO get lost...all the time. With the insurance at least you can recoup your expenses.

Good luck.

Did you see this page? Does your order fall within the time frame listed? It certainly may still be in the postal system waiting to be delivered.
Hairveda Oct. Shipping Schedule

PLEASE NOTE: Once your HairVeda/UrbanAroma order is in the possession of the USPS carrier/postal service, we are not responsible for your package if it is lost or stolen. Orders over $80.00 are insured by HAIRVEDA. if you would like to insure your package contact us.
I'd be sure to call and ask for insurance if I ever decide to purchase anything...if my order is less than $80, that is. I wonder how much more it would cost to add insurance to the order?

Last edited by Free2Be on 18th October 2010, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added links)
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaynatural 18th October 2010, 11:41 pm

No I did see that page and I sent them an email explaining the situation. Hopefully they will respond tomorrow. The post office says they delievered but I was outside when the mail truck came to my house. The post office was supposed to call me back today but I will be down there in the morning. I'm not going to take a loss this big. Somebody is gonig to give me either my package or my money!
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 19th October 2010, 1:44 am

Shay, I am so sorry this happened to you. The USPS is so cheap. My friend bought a $40+ fleur de lis shirt for my son's b-day and mailed it. Over a month passed and no shirt. Eventually, we found out that shirt just happened to be on a mail truck that caught fire and everything in it was a total loss. I called and wrote everyone imaginable, but in the end, I got nada! Who knows, maybe Hairveda will have some mercy, even if they split the difference with you, that would help.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaynatural 19th October 2010, 10:38 pm

I have to report back what has transpired today since I found out that the post office lost my hairveda package ($46 value). I went to the P.O. today only for them to say they don't see it in the back and they will call me tomorrow. Well I will admit that I was very frustrated at this point because I assumed that Hairveda would not be helpful either. Well I was wrong! Very Happy BJ, the owner, sent me an email saying that she was very sorry that the P.O. lost my package and that she would resend my order free of charge right away! That was so sweet of her because she didn't have to do that. That shows me that she cares about keeping her customers happy. Just had to share that with you ladies!
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 19th October 2010, 11:06 pm

I'm really happy for you! That type of customer service is getting harder and harder to find nowadays. Kudos to Hairveda.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th October 2010, 11:08 pm

That's great to hear!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaynatural 19th October 2010, 11:30 pm

Yea I was very surprised that she would replace the whole order for free. Thats what I call customer service. woot!
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 20th October 2010, 12:20 am

Now, see. I'm gonna have to buy something from her site now because that is really impressive. She totally didn't have to do that based on what she has posted at the site. Good for you!
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 20th October 2010, 1:04 am

Shay, I am so glad things worked out. See mercy in corporate America. I will buy something from her also. Now, that's good bizness!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 20th October 2010, 8:34 am

Free2Be wrote:Now, see. I'm gonna have to buy something from her site now because that is really impressive. She totally didn't have to do that based on what she has posted at the site. Good for you!

If you are interested in what to try I have some fav.. Embarassed

During her sales is the worse time to order if you are looking to get the product quick.. But it is worth the wait..

I just tried the Almala Cream Rinse.. Love it.. Use this b4 you co-wash to cleanse your hair..
Vatika Frosting
StirNillah Deep Conditioner

I heard her soaps were great too haven't tried those yet..

Shay glad it worked out for you all in the end and I know you can't wait to try your products.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 20th October 2010, 9:02 am

I'm really glad it worked out for you Shay. I knew that BJ would come through. She places a high value on customer service and her products are great. I've tried most of them.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th October 2010, 9:58 am

bounce great to hear of the outcome. BJ and Hairveda are the bomb!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 20th October 2010, 10:29 am

Free2Be wrote:Now, see. I'm gonna have to buy something from her site now because that is really impressive. She totally didn't have to do that based on what she has posted at the site. Good for you!

Me too!
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 20th October 2010, 11:08 am

Letha, would you plz give me your mini review on the Sitrinillah masque. I have been considering it, but I have not seen anyone's conditioner with an ingredient's list as impressive as Darcy's. So, let me know what you think.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 20th October 2010, 12:39 pm

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Letha, would you plz give me your mini review on the Sitrinillah masque. I have been considering it, but I have not seen anyone's conditioner with an ingredient's list as impressive as Darcy's. So, let me know what you think.

Darcy is my girl.. lol I love her products and I need a review on her conditioners from you if you don't mind.. I've only tried the styling cream, transitioning cream and it's a coconut pomade.. But I plan to hit her up if she have a black friday sale cheers

SitriNillah when I was relaxed left my hair so soft.. I was amazed at how it moisturized my hair with no heat. I would leave it on for 1 hr and go by my business. Now that I am transitioning it still works good just don't get that detangling effect like I did when I was relaxed.. But overall it leaves my hair soft and manageable. The next time I try it I plan to use it with my steamer.. Usually when I DC with my steamer I get soft NG and easy to comb.. I love the smell..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 20th October 2010, 1:06 pm

Letha, funny we are talking about this. I just visited her site and the deep conditioner is back in stock. I am ordering as we speak. Not waiting on a sale. I was really impressed by the ingredients and I don't impress easily lol. When I use it, I will definitely report back. Here is a little tip about the detangling. I don't know if you have tried KCNT. I love that stuff. If there is a WF near you, it is about $11 for 8 oz bottle. Other than that, I have seen it on Curlmart (I have never ordered from them.) Trust me, a little goes a long way. My hair is thick and if I didn't use it in my kimmaytube leave-in, it would last and last and last. Anyway, finger section your hair then apply it and massage through the hair. Any tangles I have just melt. Really, I have never encountered any product to do that for me. So, just use it after rinsing out your deep condish.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 20th October 2010, 1:24 pm

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Letha, funny we are talking about this. I just visited her site and the deep conditioner is back in stock. I am ordering as we speak. Not waiting on a sale. I was really impressed by the ingredients and I don't impress easily lol. When I use it, I will definitely report back. Here is a little tip about the detangling. I don't know if you have tried KCNT. I love that stuff. If there is a WF near you, it is about $11 for 8 oz bottle. Other than that, I have seen it on Curlmart (I have never ordered from them.) Trust me, a little goes a long way. My hair is thick and if I didn't use it in my kimmaytube leave-in, it would last and last and last. Anyway, finger section your hair then apply it and massage through the hair. Any tangles I have just melt. Really, I have never encountered any product to do that for me. So, just use it after rinsing out your deep condish.

It is funny how product works for some people but don't work for the next.. Now the KCNT for me did nothing for my tangles.. But it works great for me as Kimmay tube leave in.. Now to handle my tangles I co-wash with Aussie Moist and pretty much that helps me with my tangles.. Then I DC with steam with Capilo Cinnamon (Dominican Product) and my hair fells like butta.. Very Happy .. I just ran out of that this weekend so now I have to find something else until I order me some more conditioner.

I do have DB Pumpkin Conditioner I haven't tried that yet.. I bought it from a member here it didn't work out for her.. I think its time to try that maybe I will try it with steam..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaynatural 30th October 2010, 9:53 pm

Ladies,

I just wanted to give an update: I recieved my hairveda products yesterday and I just want everyone to know how BJ (the owner) displayed exceptional customer service for resending this order despite her policies that they are not responsible for lost packages. In addition to sending me the package she sent some free products that I did not order. How cool is that? GREAT Customer service can really go a long way with me Very Happy
Shaynatural
Shaynatural

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 1st November 2010, 7:38 am

It really does Shay.. In person or online but some people just don't get that with great customer service will help your business and people usually spread the word on great customer service.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next