CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U saved my life

2 posters

Go down

U saved my life Empty U saved my life

Post by j. kinky 11th October 2010, 2:07 pm

Thank you curlynikki and all you wonderful ladies. I am a newbie and i just recently cut the last of my relaxed ends. I became natural because my best buddy, the relaxer, didnt want to be friends with my hair anymore after 16 years strong. My hair was dry and brittle from the damage i did to my hair. So I announced I was going natural. I was so excited but it quickly turn into sadness and i was so ashamed of my nappy roots. So I rock a long wavy pony and plaits for about a year. I didnt want to mess with it. And if I did let my hair rock free in a dry puff with stringy relaxed ends. I sometimes caught myself eyeballing the boxes of relaxer whenever I was shopping but i stay strong and didnt return to the creamy crack. I just told my self when my hair get to a certain length , i would loc it.

And then I discover curlynikki.com . The angels sang down from heaven that day. Twist outs, braid outs, Bantu knots...what!!!! I found a way to take care of this dry afro ...and i dont have to where an afro. Not only that but i learn how to take care of my hair. Great care. And I fell back in love with my hair, in all it new found curly goodness. Thanks a bunch ladies...this site most def saved my life.

(pic is coming soon!!!!!!!!)
cheers
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

U saved my life Empty Re: U saved my life

Post by cluelesscurl 11th October 2010, 2:32 pm

Hey girl. Welcome theres a wealth of info on here huh. I know the feeling and it feels good don't it. Good luck in your journey. But don't become an out of control PJ'er. LOL

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by j. kinky 11th October 2010, 2:55 pm

Thanks and yes ma'am it feels great to become "one" with my hair again lol. And I will try not to be a Product junkie but i want to try all of the things u guys suggest. Ya'll suggestions and tips been extremely helpful so far
j. kinky
j. kinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down