CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 37 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by missmoriah 3rd June 2010, 1:41 am

Hey Newbie. Congrats on being 8 months in! Smile and I am so loving that floppy hat. where did you ever find it?
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 3rd June 2010, 2:15 am

Nubie, as for the child selling the phone on ebay, I think the scavengers must gut them for parts. Either that or there are a lot more idiots in the world than I thought!!!

Last edited by swoodward on 3rd June 2010, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited text)
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 3rd June 2010, 2:49 am

Nubbieeeeeee,

Those hats and bow are awesome!! I can not WAIT to come home for good. I mean really I cant. So I can shop and accessorize. Our dress code does not even let us wear earrings bigger than one inch from the lobe.. nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_mad .. I was just stopping by to say hello hello hello!!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 3rd June 2010, 6:36 am

Hey Nubie,

WHAATTTZZZUUPPP, WITCH YA???

You have been shopping like crazy, lady! Very nice purchases may I add. Love the floppy hat and the blue Tee.
I want thay vintage dress too.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 3rd June 2010, 10:24 am

Aw everything looks great on you Nubie!!!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 3rd June 2010, 10:01 pm

Congratulations on 8 months natural!!! cheers
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 3rd June 2010, 10:30 pm

Nubie them hats is FIRE, BLAZN, LAVA...yeah all that. Work it girl!

Congrats on the 8 months. Times fly when you are having fun!
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 4th June 2010, 4:56 am

Hey Nubbie

Just stopping by to say hello! Thought of you as I was shopping online.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 4th June 2010, 4:01 pm

Hey Nubie...

I'm a B.A.B. fan myself...and I always get clowned about it! I can be stronger now that I know I'm not alone! LOL

Hair is looking nice...twisting is cool once you get the hang of it, huh? I'm sprung on it for real now!

Monkey balls...LMAO...I don't wanna know what that smells like...and on your head...in public? LOL

I've stayed off ebay for so long...and I'm being enticed again...dang it! nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_biggrin
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 5th June 2010, 12:04 am

Miss Nubie , you lookin fly in you crochete !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th June 2010, 9:53 pm

Heeeeey laydeez!! i hate missing the thread for more than...2 hrs nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_silent . so thanx yall i loooove my purchases and supporting my divaz; NTCM just finished my order today w/my clutch n earrings too; whew, i gotta do overtime just to keep up ya know!

so today was the curlymeet up...OMG, i had such a BLAST with everyone there. i was my usual shyself nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_redface and we really had a great time. i FINALLY get to put faces to these avi's around here. i was sitting behind chrs and i kept staring at the back of her head cuz my fingers kept gravitating towards her tresses so i had to contain myself. Anyhoo, chris-tia was there sharing her story; im always intrigued by peoples natural journey's and then NEETHAIR starting comin up n there all ghetto n what not trippin over chairs n causing commotion nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_eek

ok i was just exaggerating cuz i like messing wit her; but i wish it couldve lasted more than 2 hrs...i suggest the next meetup to be on the spirit of washington...or bmore (so i can get some oyin) becuz we couldve literally talked for hours. chrs surprised us w/a visit from BJ of Hairveda, so i was excited and we got samples...which was right on time cuz i wanted to try the whipped clouds anyways. THEN my pammy pie (koils by nature) stopped thru and also blessed us with samples that disappeared like hot cakes! i cant wait to try this shealoe leave-in too! i got a sample of the watermelon...i aint got no business takin samples cuz im such a regular customer anywayz, lol but im still takin advantage of her 20% off sale!

THANX ANDY for the goods too, i forgot to bring my ytcucumbers to give up for grabs cuz i've totally confirmed it does NOTHING spectacular to my hair!

so anyhoo, back to seeing all these ladies in person...i INSTANTLY knew who Hurricane Curly was when she walked in cuz i was just in aweeee of her bush...i mean fro nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_rr its so gooooorgeous, so she BETTER be sending me those instructions on how to achieve it cuz its so big n full...

nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym12

this is another fro' i was in loooove with, i overheard her say she transitioned for 8 months n bc'd 6 months ago! i wanted to rummage my hands thru her tresses too; EEEK!
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym16

finally...JC comes to the meetup talkin bout "heat damage" nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_rolleyes her hair is gorgeous!! i was so excited to see coco's hair out n about cuz its always twisted up!
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym17

i so enjoyed meeting dva, i forgot to tell u how pretty ur skin is...@ neethair... nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_rolleyes
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym18

me n pammy pie, she's taller than me WITH flip flops nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_eek she definitely needs to hop in the makeup thread
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym19

me n chris-tia...she loves me nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_redface
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym20

so who's Whole Foods bag did this come from? hmmm, lets see...she has a perm; im gonna bc her azz ASAP n she loves to get on my nerves...
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym21

NEETHAIR ol' tomato head!! she put her gio 50/50 up for grabs too!
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym22

she knows i love messing wit her nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_biggrin
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym23

and look who won the hairveda prize package...a nice one i might add nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_mad
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym24

hsbeauty is always so quiet so i gotta pull her inner rockstar out, too cute!
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym25

i looooove chrs hair, it reminded me of the jill scott do'
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym27

thnx andy for my goodies...of course i cant wait to try em!
nubienatty - Page 37 Curlym28

ok i got too many other pics to post so i'll put em under the dc meetup thread!! i had a GREEEEAT time and cant wait til next time.

@coco; u need to head over to the makeup thread n tell me those colors on ur eyes cuz its reaaaally pretty.

FYI; i got my shirt from HOT TOPIC, u know that goth store that be in the malls...well its on the tshirt side and they got the chez whitey barbie shirt posted up, so when u look down below u gotta go up under chez whitey and you'll find the BLACK barbie shirt under it. when i first went in i didnt see it cuz i only seen chez whitey posted, but i said...let me check UNDER n see and lo n behold the BLACK BARBIE was there in plenty of sizes to choose from (in va of course). yall KNOW i was heated...well my rumblings made no sense anywayz cuz those goth lady gaga followers could careless about a white OR black barbie shirt nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_eek but i let it be known that THE MAAAAN will not be suppressing the BLAAAACK tshirts up UNDER chez whitey...**calling Rev. Al Sharpton n 7 on ur side**

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED **fist pump** nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_rr
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 5th June 2010, 10:02 pm

Nubie, looks like you had fun. Everyone's hair looks great! Wish I could have been there.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 5th June 2010, 10:10 pm

nice pics Nubie. It looks like yall had lots of fun!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 5th June 2010, 10:11 pm

nubie you are so FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!! loved the pics...did you want me to send you my Miss Jessie's rapid recovery??? cuz ummmmmmmmmmmm..it's taking up SPACE chile!!! LMBO!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 5th June 2010, 10:12 pm

Thanks for posting the pictures!

Shy self, yeah, uh, okay, we all know better.

We had a great time. Yeah, it'd be great to go on the Spirit of Baltimore. Please suggest it in the thread. The sooner the better 'cause I love hearing all the stories and sharing information.

Thanks again for coming out!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 5th June 2010, 10:38 pm

Awwwww. No fair! It seems like all ya'll live in the same place. I'm wishing I was there. But my meetup is tomorrow. I'm sure it will be just as good.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 5th June 2010, 11:13 pm

I am jealous - y'all look like you had so much fun!!!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 5th June 2010, 11:26 pm

It was so great meeting you. You are just as wonderful and lively in person as you are online. And your makeup looked beautiful girl, you got that down! nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_smile

nubienatty - Page 37 Lol @ you and Neethair...you two are too cute!!

Spirit of Washington/Baltimore is a great idea. Maybe we could do that before summer ends or early fall.

Thanks for the compliement about my skin and for posting the pics. Whew, my gray is popping. I'm doing henna/indigo tomorrow, looks like just in time.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th June 2010, 12:03 am

dva..that gray is wisdom, lol. we definitely had a ball, im so mad i couldnt attend the after party at whole foods with yall nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_cry

and that dag on neethair...boooooy our love/hate relationship started at the first meetup; she ran up on me from behind talkin bout "oh so i cant come cuz i got a perm huh" **AK in hand** im like who is this ol' danny davito midget tryin to stick me up at union station nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_razz . so i always throw lil permie jokes at her and threaten her wit a BC. now she CLAIMS she's gonna BC Oct. 8th which is a friday so im gonna be on her azz like a tight pair of nikki minaj skinny jeans!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 6th June 2010, 3:59 am

wow..it is cool to see the CN ladies under one roof!!! Everyone looked great!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 6th June 2010, 5:39 am

wow ! go curlies , go curlies , go curlies ....... looks like so much fun !!!! too bad I live way in Japan nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_sad . Mrs. Nubie you looked super cute! and all the other ladies as well .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th June 2010, 5:53 am

So i dont know if u guys know BUT...this little vintage owl is making a comeback. i think my sign to confirm this was when i seen one in my backyard a few months ago. i've been seeing owl accessories in forever 21 and charlotte rousse lately and their soooo cute! nobody's payin much attn to them...but me!

sooooo this cute purse is now on my wishlist. i found it on http://www.unique-vintage.com/unique-hand-made-leather-throwback-purse-p-2403.html they have cute "vintage" (which isnt really vintage...just vintage LIKE) dresses but there on the pricey side.

nubienatty - Page 37 8214close

Another item on my wish list becuz i've been searchin high and low for these but they've either been sold out OR overpriced:

nubienatty - Page 37 7836larger

i am DETERMINED to swim more this year nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_biggrin
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 6th June 2010, 1:13 pm

Great pictures! I have yet to go to a meetup...they're always on days I work (downfall of working WEEKENDS) and I can never seem to get someone to swap days. nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_sad But hopefully I can make the summer meet up...if...there'll BE a summer meetup. Haven't heard or seen much activity about it in the Meet Up thread.

I love vintage...ANYTHING. Not just vintage-like, but the REAL THING. Especially dresses during the 40s and 50s. nubienatty - Page 37 Herz You've given me a reason to spend money this paycheck. Thank you! nubienatty - Page 37 Icon_lol

Have a great afternoon!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 6th June 2010, 1:57 pm

I soo want to see you in that swim cap! That owl is cute! I find that I'm loving anything with a fleur de lis on it these days!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 6th June 2010, 3:48 pm

Nubie, those caps are hard to find. Grab the first one when you can and save the savings search for the second one.

I know - "Hi I'm swoodward and I am a shopaholic".
Hi swoodward!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum