CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 39 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by swoodward 8th June 2010, 8:16 pm

ok, now that I have gotten up off the floor -

Nubie YOU ARE CRAZY FUNNY!

Your Monday hair was tooo cute! Thanks for the link, I am off to read the review!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 8th June 2010, 8:33 pm

NubieNatty wrote:BH; u need an assistant, lol
OMG I do!!!!! I'm sure I can find one that will work for minimal wages ... lol!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 10:56 pm

Nubie , said
"[ @curlyme; so do u do ur own lashes or get em done? i wanted to do some lashes again but i KNOW i aint got a steady hand to do em myself. i even had a nerve to feel bold enuff to get a DIY lash kit from target ($5) and its been sittin for a good 2-3 yrs now. i just feel like if i attempt it myself i'll be all up in somebody face thinkin im cute n the next thing i know a piece of lash is fallin off lookin crazy. i did go to Ming Lee to get em done ONE time but im not careful enuff to remember to wash n be gentle around my eyes when i wash my face nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_neutral , needless to say...after a good week or 2 i went to have em removed and the solution burned my dmn eyes and i cant stand ANYTHING bein close to my eyeballs cuz my reflexes are horrible so i kept flinchin...all i could think about was that scene in the Ray Charles movie when he was a kid n his vision got blurry! EEEK! the eye gunk... nubienatty - Page 39 Affraid ]"

Yes Lady I do them myself , I am too eye sensitve to let someone else do something to my eyes . you won't believe that it took over and hour and a half for me to get a contact put in my eye , everytime she got close I would blink and then be crying ...LOL , Don't judge me! nubienatty - Page 39 Lol
So i do the strip lashes cause for me it's less complicated , I just start in the middle of the eye at the lash line and then do each side , just make sure to make it even . nothing to it , practice is the key .

Nubie, girl you are off the hook , everytime I read your post you always make my day ! girl keep being you .
Keep your rappin skillz up you just might get called up . lol , I'll be the first to buy your Cd ......you killin it ! lmao

And Super cute monday hair ! don't your hair sometimes make you feel like a rock star ? mine do , and I'm lovin it nubienatty - Page 39 Star3
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 8th June 2010, 11:44 pm

hey nubie here is a pic of my lashes up close .
nubienatty - Page 39 Dsc_0011
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalmommyGA 8th June 2010, 11:54 pm

nubie...you are he-he-larious!!! I enjoyed the VH1 Hip Hop Awards being a "Southern girl" the show took me back to high school and college parties. The funny thing was I was Facebook while I was watching and it as just continuous status updates from FB fam reminiscing on all the songs!
naturalmommyGA
naturalmommyGA

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 9th June 2010, 12:00 am

hey girl! just stoppin in to say hi. you have so many cute pics!!! lookin fabulous as always!! Smile
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 9th June 2010, 12:46 am

Hey Nubie,

Cute Monday hairdo!
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 10:02 pm

@diddy...i mean NTCM; are u my manager now! i got ur package today too, EEEK! im excited.

@iri- girrrrrl mainstream is money cuz chez whitey dont bootleg like black folks but in the words of Martin "before i sell out...i gets the hellll out"

@curlyme; now THAT is hot, im gonna attempt that next week cuz i need to go back to wearing some twist for a few days!

@naturalGA; dont u hate when folks be treating fb like twitter? i mean i dont have a twitter cuz im barely on fb but folks kill me updating their status every 5 min "gm fb" **2 min later** hey fb sittin on the toilet **20 min later** hey fb sprayin that new scented air freshner nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_neutral

ok so i've decided to start chunkin the deuce to some of my stash cuz my pj-ism is/was crazy and i dont want to go into my new home with this habit and i honestly dont want to just let it sit and have all this good stuff go to waste. The first time i went through i had put some back...im so bad but its so hard to let it go **cue boyz II men**

how do iiiiii say goodbyyye, to what i haaaave, the good styles u made em lasst, i gotta put u baaack. i thought we gaaaave to see forever BUT FOREVERs gone awaaaay. its so harrrd to say good bye to my stash toddaaaa-heeeeee!! nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_sad

yall im so stingy and i pretty much guard it with my LIFE!! i go into deep thought before wash day to lay out what im gonna use. it takes me almost 30-45 min cuz i gotta put it in my basket for step by step! since its been heavy on my mind that all i've been doin is adding to my stash and not gettin rid of some **sigh** i gotta do this...not just for me but for my other fellow pj's who have also contemplated doin the same but just havent found enuff courage to do it. i will make the first step **gulp** i figure most curlies can survive on much less than my stash so in honor of traveljunkie (where is she?) who started the stash challenge thread, i feel better in givin em away!

The catch is...im giving first dibs to our little sisters around here so karyn...cherry; let me know and hit me up!! i'll give em til the end of next week to let me know if they want it and if not...these are up for grabs!! too bad i didnt come up wit this idea before our last meetup! nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_rolleyes

((disclaimer: PJ'S NEED NOT APPLY **looking at KNH** IM LOOKING FOR A LOVING AND CARING HOME FOR MY PRODUCTS TO GO TO, PREFERABLY NEWLY BC'S, YOUNGINZ OR A NON-PJ WHO'S JUST CURIOUS, IF THIS IS YOU I TRUST U WONT ABUSE THESE PRODUCTS THAT ARE NEAR N DEAR TO MY HEART))

some items are not pictured becuz i went thru a 2nd time after pic was taken and set em aside after another contemplation!
nubienatty - Page 39 Photo210

**no i am not selling these; the prices listed is to remind me of money i spent to fund my pj-ism and to remind me not to end up this way in the future**

YTC ($3)- ok so its no secret this didnt wow me...at all, i dont know if it was becuz it was more foamy or i was just plain ol' thinkin of carrots the whole time. i've tried it 3 times, maybe 4 and each time i was more disappointed than the last. I NEED THE CARROTS!! (reserved for npmoore)

SAS (smooth as silk) poo (and condish; not pictured)-($7 ea)-i mainly used this when i experienced shedding. i wanted to get on a routine where i used it at least once a month to PREVENT shedding or to have a balance of some protein. well, since i've been enjoyin the acai berry from hairveda and its 16 oz for $8 (got 2 bottles) i no longer have a need for SAS, i like the lather of the poo but i need to get rid of some poo's too so i prefer to get rid of this as a combo (i have a slight case of ocd for pairs) (reserved for happy)

50:50 cond (and poo; not pictured $5 ea)-i got this cuz i heard so many good things about it and it was on sale. truth of the matter is...its too light for my liking and does nothing for my thickness now; its funny how things worked better with my twa vs now nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_neutral

kbb milk (coconut mango $16)- i was soooo excited to get this milk and used it numerous times. i love the scent but my cd knocked this out the park becuz kbb is lighter and it takes longer for me to spread it fresh out the shower which makes my hair end up in a frizz ball. i was gonna keep it til after the summer time but i honestly dont think i'll get around to using it cuz im keepin the gio direct leave-in. (reserved for AL)

qhemet honeybush tea gel ($16) YES U READ CORRECTLY...i loooove my qb and this was a tough one...but not tough enuff becuz i had to choose between the gel and honey balm...aint no dmn way im giving up my honey balm so this gel's gotta go! i've already stamped that eco and koils lavendar gels are my FAV so i dont want too many gels laying around. i really dont use gels that much to where i need to keep em all. i cant use it for a wng so i have no problem givin it up. i moreso used it for my coils (paired w/the honey balm) in my twa days but the balm does more wonders than the gel...TO ME! (reserved for jnb and a good cause)

Afroveda Twisted Ginger Almond Butter ($12.50)-i got this during the black friday sale and used it for my 1st set of coils. i looooved the moisture i had from this butter. its soft and i have nothing bad to say about it (other than i gotta keep mixing it up cuz it settles fast so the oils stay at the top). i have too many butters right now but this jar is clearly FULL cuz i only used it maybe 2 or 3 times! (reserved for karyn)

Biosilk cond & poo ($6 ea; not pictured)-i got this combo around my 2nd or 3rd month after my amber rose. i got it cuz i read somewhere naturals used it when they planned on wearing their hair straight. i was in marshalls n grabbed it. even used it to try it out and i like the smell and lathers well too. even when my hair is longer i only see me using heat about twice a year...if that! Now that i have some fanncy IC heat protectant i think im good.

ok so lets total this out...a whopping $84 nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_silent , i could be using that for my next sephora spree or a bid on ebay! better yet towards a spa day. im even gonna give up my mj bb to my sister cuz i know i wont ever finish a whole jar of them either. honestly i can come up with my own butters for my tresses so for now im gonna work with what i got left n go from there. i even took some items off my oyin wishlist and reduced them to sample sizes vs gettin full sizes now!

WHEW!! ok so for stickin wit me through alllll that...i can share my other pic. i co-washed today w/SAS (to confirm i was gonna part w/it and organix (vanilla something) cuz i aint used it in a while and threw it in a puff. i tied it down for a good hour and when i took it off i was seasick from all of my waves!

nubienatty - Page 39 Photo110

Last edited by NubieNatty on 24th June 2010, 7:56 am; edited 6 times in total
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th June 2010, 10:08 pm

I'm young at heart. I would LOVE to take that Yes to Cucumbers off your hands. LOL!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 10:11 pm

lynnie...stop being greedy! u got a bottle already **officially STAMPED as PJ** nubienatty - Page 39 Kopfschuettel
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th June 2010, 10:14 pm

**hangs head in shame**

::exit thread::
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 9th June 2010, 10:16 pm

lol, you R funny (yes I'm your manager, agent, accountant and crochet connection)

SN: Glad you got it, of course I expect pics.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 9th June 2010, 10:47 pm

OMG She's healed !!! She's healed !! now now we can send you off in this world knowing you have overcame your addiction . LOL nubienatty - Page 39 678474

all those PJA (product junkie anonymous)meetings and the 12 step program , there's nothing left to say except we are all so proud of you , here take your pin and don't return to rehab ! lol we are gonna miss you

Let's say the serenity prayer .. (as we wave good bye) nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_sad
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 10:55 pm

lol yall too funny! i like the send off though curlyme, lol **accepting my pin**

ok so what happens after my 40th page again?? i never cared to pay attn before cuz i didnt think i'd end up at 40 nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_eek ...what do i do!! EEEEK!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 9th June 2010, 11:31 pm

Nubie you are too funny! You have inspired me to go through my stash and get rid of some of my collection which I am not using. So tomorrow I will begin to sort through my product stash nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_smile
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 9th June 2010, 11:33 pm

that afroveda butter sounds great!

and love the waves!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th June 2010, 11:37 pm

SOLD!! send me ur info karyn!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 10th June 2010, 12:01 am

NubieNatty wrote:SOLD!! send me ur info karyn!

nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_smile btw, i know you shop online a lot, do you have any online store recommendations? i'm in desperate need of clothes. i gained 8 lbs since last summer and NONE of my clothes fit nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_eek which is slightly depressing lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th June 2010, 12:13 am

well...im a tad older than you so our styles are different. i shop thrift stores and occassionally the malls. i havent shopped much (other than ebay) cuz i wear uniforms but for online shoppin i always do Newport News. giiiiirl u in NY, dont be payin these sky high shippin cost!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 10th June 2010, 12:32 am

NubieNatty wrote:well...im a tad older than you so our styles are different. i shop thrift stores and occassionally the malls. i havent shopped much (other than ebay) cuz i wear uniforms but for online shoppin i always do Newport News. giiiiirl u in NY, dont be payin these sky high shippin cost!!

i wish i could find a good thrift store. maybe i just don't have enough patience, but in the two i've been to, i've only found a few cute things :/ i actually prefer shopping online! there's always wayyy too many people in the city to find anything good without having to get to the stores early in the morning (like at 9 nubienatty - Page 39 Kopfschuettel ) to beat the crowds or coming out of store after store cause nothing's in your size/everything is too short nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_mad online i can just peacefully browse lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 10th June 2010, 1:17 am

NubieNatty wrote:

@naturalGA; dont u hate when folks be treating fb like twitter? i mean i dont have a twitter cuz im barely on fb but folks kill me updating their status every 5 min "gm fb" **2 min later** hey fb sittin on the toilet **20 min later** hey fb sprayin that new scented air freshner nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_neutral

OMGoodness I thought I was the only one who was annoyed with the FB as Twitter thing. No I don't care if you just got off the toilet. I don't care if you just got back on because you weren't done. I don't care if your cousin just got off the toilet. I DON'T CARE.

My favorite is getting notified about someone's stupid inane update on FB about their new sheets or whatever when i just saw they CALLED OUT OF WORK SICK. If you are that sick, stay off of FB. And I am glad you finished the dishes.

On a more interesting note: Must try tying down the puff! Those waves are shiny!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 10th June 2010, 3:29 am

I'm sending you a PM about those products.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 10th June 2010, 4:03 am

UMMM what is up with the stipulations on the purchases. nubienatty - Page 39 Suspect I was looking at the qhemet honeybush tea gel ($16)...

Only because everything is sold out online. I went on the site and there is nothing. NOTHING!! So umm.... I have no problem with getting that off of you.

It is not my PJ talking I promise!!
nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_biggrin
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 10th June 2010, 4:52 am

Hey Nubie, This is a great thing you are doing! Very Happy I did the same thing to my cousin donated all the products I don't use anymore Cause she is newly natural and TOTALLY lost! I did not even think to start here oh, well I will catch up with ya next time!
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 10th June 2010, 6:09 am

hey kt; i would but u were about 33 min too late! pick again but i aint sending no packages to iraq n shyt...i seen those international shipping charges nubienatty - Page 39 Icon_eek
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum