CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteé
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 21 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by MellowOne 28th April 2010, 10:22 pm

Sweet we need to get on him because he has had almost two good decades of fame and was on Wendy Williams what last week looking dry as eva. He made NY Undercover days look like a carmex commercial nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_razz ...ok im done...no wait a minutenubienatty - Page 21 36_1_62...ok now im done haha!

nubienatty - Page 21 Sig
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 28th April 2010, 11:46 pm

MellowOne wrote:Sweet we need to get on him because he has had almost two good decades of fame and was on Wendy Williams what last week looking dry as eva. He made NY Undercover days look like a carmex commercial nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_razz ...ok im done...no wait a minutenubienatty - Page 21 36_1_62...ok now im done haha!

nubienatty - Page 21 Lol Mel, ur funny but it's true.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 7:42 am

ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! yes mel, i did peep him on wendy and its so funny cuz when i worked at the airport i checked him in for his flight and i couldnt stop lickin my lips like ll cool j. i was mad his lips are even more chapped in person! ugh!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 29th April 2010, 8:45 am

LOL - I didn't even have to go back to the previous page to see who ya'll are talking about
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 29th April 2010, 10:22 am

NubieNatty wrote:ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! yes mel, i did peep him on wendy and its so funny cuz when i worked at the airport i checked him in for his flight and i couldnt stop lickin my lips like ll cool j. i was mad his lips are even more chapped in person! ugh!!
lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 10:30 am

Ok so im ready to start my stats for the BAA challenge! (where is erica??? **looking around** cuz phoenix is out of control...have yall seen her avi...FIYAH)

Its over 3 inches...woooo hoo!!
nubienatty - Page 21 Ralphb10

I had my supervisor measure me and she's like "WHOA!! it's really growing and its so soft". i was like wow, maybe I AM doin a good job! i felt so proud of my lil bianca devine, she's growin into such a beautiful flower **sniff** makin mama proud!!

my front length check doesnt seem like its movin nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_scratch
nubienatty - Page 21 Ralphb11

Soooo thats all i got for now ladies, im sittin here so hungry and this eatin healthy is for the BIRDS!! I had broccoli and corn and didnt eat after 730p, woke up feelin light becuz i didnt eat til i was full nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_neutral ; woke up for work (430am) and had some chocolate granola cereal for breakfast (got it from target $3; it makes a good snack too). for my other chocolate cravings throughout the day i drink a glass of chocolate silk milk (80 cal) and for lunch im havin salad w/some fruit. im tryin so hard to drink more water...i gotta dmn near place post it notes on me! nubienatty - Page 21 Kopfschuettel

so ok, im off to check up on the rest of u guys...i was sooo busy this morning wit electrical fires and flyin out pedestrian struck on top of other foolishness in the fire dept world!! ugh!! they must think im at work!! the nerve.....
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 29th April 2010, 10:38 am

Playing catch up. . . 2 hour walk? LOL, couldn't be me, but then if I had somewhere pretty to walk like that bridge maybe I could motivate myself to walk that long. Maybe I'll try going to one of our parks and walking the trail, especially since it's starting to warm back up.

I'm sorry to hear about your test, I know how you feel. I missed passing the Bar Exam by less than 5 points, which pissed me off. Hopefully I'll be able to take it again in Feb. 11, right now my concentration is on finding full time employment.

And your hair is looking good and healthy!

Oh, and your son is adorable. As someone who was "blessed" with long eyelashes, I find them annoying because I wear glasses and they are constantly in need of being cleaned because of my damn eyelashes, I couldn't even wear mascara if I wanted to (unless I had my contacts in, but I prefer to wear my glasses).

and LMAO@ Malik Yoba's lips
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 10:46 am

lol muz, u can do it...take some music and you'll be walking and not even realize it.

giiiiiiiirl, thats the part that PISSES me off, the fact u gotta wait a whoooooole year to take the test again nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_mad . i can see 6 months but 12...come on now! i'd come back big n strong like 50 cent to take that test. so im putting plan b back in motion to just go forth wit my security clearance. i figure i can take that all around the world if i want to esp since i entertained the idea to relocate. who knows where i'll be in the next 12 months so we'll see.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 29th April 2010, 10:52 am

The main thing stopping me is the cost (I took it in July 09 and I could have done Feb. '10 if I had the money and was so inclined), it's expensive as heyal to take that test, and seeing as how I haven't had income for almost a year now, I can't take damn near $1,000 to prepare for and take that test. It might be more than that because I think I want to try a different prep course from the one I took the first time. But I figure everything will work out as it's supposed to. I wasn't *that* broken up about it since I don't *really* want to practice in the traditional sense. I'd probably not even be active to avoid CLEs. But yeah, I digress.

I may have missed it, where are you trying to re-locate? I'm thinking of leaving Ohio if I don't find a job soon. I have some friends in Chicago who said I could stay with them for a while if I wanted. I just really don't want to leave Columbus because the cost of living is so low and my family is mostly here (my bro is in Minnesota).
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th April 2010, 11:23 am

MellowOne wrote:

And not Malik Yoba dry... nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_eek now that's dry nubienatty - Page 21 36_11_6

nubienatty - Page 21 Sig

nubienatty - Page 21 Lol Nubie, you are stupid!!! nubienatty - Page 21 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 12:08 pm

HOLY MANOLY...i just realized today marks my 7th month!! EEEEK!! i knew i was suppose to remember somethin, esp since i wrote in my hair journal yesterday to REMIND myself to celebrate. Since i plan to be twisted up for a few more days...what can i do nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_scratch . i normally treat bianca to something EVERY month wit a product (or 2 nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_silent )

**OMG, WHY DID MY COWORKER JUST WALK IN HERE AND OFFER ME SOME DMN LEMON COOKIES FROM SHOPPERS...WHY OH WHY!! I JUST....CANT... nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_neutral ....PLEASE....THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!!***

anyhoo, while my mouth is droolin, im about to go and run around my building to avoid the downfall of takin a bite out of a cookie I DONT NEED...wish me luck!! maybe i'll treat bianca to some new earrings...
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th April 2010, 12:10 pm

Congratulations on 7 months!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 29th April 2010, 12:58 pm

Happy 7 months nubie! Once you pass 6 you're well on your way. No looking back now! You've had some pretty marvelous growth already, don't you think?

And please never let me come to your page and see an entire segment on Malik Yoba whose name I never saw but just he description made it especially clear! LOL! It's unimaginable that he allows his lips to look that way after all these years, all those dollas! He said he has exzema but dang dude- is it only on your lips? LOL @ Mel making that call! Love it!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th April 2010, 1:29 pm

congrats on 7 months lady nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_cheers
RESIST THE COOKIES nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 29th April 2010, 1:32 pm

Happy 7 month anny! Walk on by those cookies...just think a moment on the lips--a lifetime on the hips. LOL.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 29th April 2010, 1:48 pm

Hey Nubie, I have some of the Khoret leave in conditioner and something else.. Can't remember what. Been debating on keeping the mimosa hair honey. The only product I really love is the Tui leave in.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 29th April 2010, 2:14 pm

Happy Anniversary Nubie!!
Earrings or some Make-up would be a fun gift!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 2:28 pm

thanx femme, i was thinkin of gettin into makeup but im so scared. i need to keep it simple. i cant get into foundation n pressed powders cuz i have NO IDEA how to find the right shade nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_redface . I did get eyelash extensions last year and they didnt last long cuz i forget and wash my whole face n be rubbin my eyes forgettin i got em on nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_neutral . i seen a cute brush set at target i wanted to get to motivate me. EEEEK!!

@poetic, if u dont want that mimosa...pass it on over...gimme-gimme-gimme!!

im bout to take another walk around the block wit some weights cuz i need to ante up on my upper arm strength!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 29th April 2010, 2:47 pm

You should go a dept store and have the ppl working there help you find your shade. Almost all the counters give our free samples, get a bunch a try them out. Remember that you need to check the color not only in natural light but also after an hour or so to see how it really works with your coloring. Are you talking about the Sonia Kashuk cork brush set? Girrrl that is on my list!! I need some quality brushes that are just for me not for my kit.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 2:53 pm

yes, yes, yeeees thats it, sonia's cork brush set!! those are tooo cute! i also seen some pink brushes in marshall's too for like $12 but im not ready to invest in brushes until i make a full commitment to go all the way!! EEEK!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 29th April 2010, 3:44 pm

Congrats on the 7 months Nubie and yes you are doing a great job nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 29th April 2010, 6:22 pm

nubienatty - Page 21 Kaos-p47CONGRATS on the 7 month mark!!!nubienatty - Page 21 Kaos-p48
You are much stronger than me when it comes to those cookies lol, i would have been like "its my 7 month mark so im celebratin!" nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_lol also, i got the box today! nubienatty - Page 21 Kaos-b24 I made a video thanking you nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_biggrin (id post it her but it feels kinda weird going on peoples pages droppin videos and what not lol so --> lets goooo!)

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 30th April 2010, 12:39 pm

NubieNatty wrote:yes, yes, yeeees thats it, sonia's cork brush set!! those are tooo cute! i also seen some pink brushes in marshall's too for like $12 but im not ready to invest in brushes until i make a full commitment to go all the way!! EEEK!!

I say buy the brushes anyway! Good brushes are hard to find and they make your application of everything so much better. Even if you just occasionally wear eyeshadow or lipstick, having the right brushes can make your make-up POP!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th April 2010, 1:38 pm

FemmeFox wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:yes, yes, yeeees thats it, sonia's cork brush set!! those are tooo cute! i also seen some pink brushes in marshall's too for like $12 but im not ready to invest in brushes until i make a full commitment to go all the way!! EEEK!!

I say buy the brushes anyway! Good brushes are hard to find and they make your application of everything so much better. Even if you just occasionally wear eyeshadow or lipstick, having the right brushes can make your make-up POP!

I agree! I have gotten so much better since I invested in some REAL brushes. I used to have those free ones that were included in makeup kits. They were and are garbage.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 1:50 pm

MellowOne wrote:Sweet we need to get on him because he has had almost two good decades of fame and was on Wendy Williams what last week looking dry as eva. He made NY Undercover days look like a carmex commercial nubienatty - Page 21 Icon_razz ...ok im done...no wait a minutenubienatty - Page 21 36_1_62...ok now im done haha!

nubienatty - Page 21 Sig
hahahahahahaahaahahaahahahaaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: