CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 22 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 1:53 pm

LOL @ the struggle to not eat the cookies!!

Congrats on your milestone!! cheers

AND the reason I stopped by, that box you sent to Cherry was one of the nicest things..as she pulled things out I was getting misty! You ROCK!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 30th April 2010, 2:41 pm

YOU DO ROCK!! That was very sweet of you to send that care package to Cherry. So sweet! You ready for this BAA challenge??!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th April 2010, 3:40 pm

Hey Nubie...

I started over here about an hour ago, then got side tracked looking at the video of goodies you sent CherryE.

Girl that was very thoughtful and sweet of you to send her a care package!!! I'm sending you some love for CherryE I love you

Anyway...I hope you are ready for the BAA challenge. I hope I can stay focused...LOL Can we update once a week instead of once a month?

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th April 2010, 8:44 pm

Awww stop it guys, now yall makin me all mushy n what not nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_redface ...**hard shell...softening** with my aquarian sign im such a humanitarian and i loooove helping people. i like being a mentor and helpin our young sisters out especially the hard working well deserved ones. I have no problem spending my hard earned money on kids who make the extra effort to do good in school and act like they got some dmn sense. I just really take to cherry becuz i respect her so much as a young lady about her business and doing somethin positive. Although i've never personally met her in person, i just feel like she's a mature "old soul" from our conversations and i got alot of love for her. To be able to stand out amongst other young girls where weave n long hair lead the pack and have this young fireball rock a short natural cut like AND WHAT, i just really admire. I wish i had that much spunk when i was in high school. So yes, i definitely love me some cherry and im here for any of our young sisters UNDER 18 who need help and/or products! so yall OLD HEADS need not apply, lol.

So ok, i was totally taken back and didnt expect my shout out! EEEEK!! but aside from my normal hair talk...i need to share something with you guys in case i end up missing within the next couple of days nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_neutral im leavin my story behind so my disappearance can be traced and i dont end up on cold case...

So my stepdad is renovating after the roof collapse from the snow storm right and they started tearin up the sidings to the front of the house and the porch right and i noticed little honeycomb lookin balls with wasps goin in, out and around. first of all i felt icky at lookin at it and i was scared cuz i gotta go through the front door. A few hours later i grabbed a broom and knocked em down as i ran (and screamed). They seemed to be gone but now i couldnt go in the house cuz some of the wasp came back lookin for their home nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_mad .

I managed to sneak in knowin that those wasp were all forming a huddle about me cuz one of them witnessed me knockin down their colony aka community or neighborhood. Maaaaaan, i leave for work the NEXT morning and what do i see on the top of my car???? a dead bee!! yes...A DEAD BEE!!! nubienatty - Page 22 Affraid . Now im shook...looking around frantically cuz they left a message for me on my car. Now they gettin personal. I felt like i was livin a page out of the mafia book. And for the record...NO i was not parked under a tree (let the authorities know that too). Im tellin yall, IM NOT CRAZY...them dmn wasp are out to get me. i feel like i've been stung all over (or it may just be in my head) and that dead bee was only the beginning. If yall dont hear from me by next Wed contact JOHN WALSH from america's most wanted and share my story!!

BTW, yes im so excited about the BAA challenge, im posting my stats tonight (it maybe my last nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_cry but im gonna sleep wit a fly swatter til the coast is clear) and while im workin tonight im gonna hit the exercise bike if im not busy catchin up wit yall all night.

HAVE A GOOD WKND LADIES!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th April 2010, 9:19 pm

ROTFLMBO......Nubie you are crazy for real!!! lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 30th April 2010, 10:38 pm

aww i feel so special nubienatty - Page 22 Herz and nubienatty - Page 22 Kaos-w26 im over here dying with laughter! id offer to be back up but i do NOT do bugs nubienatty - Page 22 Kopfschuettel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th April 2010, 11:46 pm

Aaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Aaahahahahahahahahaha!!!

SMH....

Aaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Aaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

NUBIE, **trying to catch my breath** GIRL, YOU ARE A FOOL!!

nubienatty - Page 22 Lol nubienatty - Page 22 Lol nubienatty - Page 22 Lol nubienatty - Page 22 Lol nubienatty - Page 22 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th April 2010, 11:57 pm

keep on laughin guys...now i got to live my life like Omar from The Wire; creepin around on the low cuz i got a bounty on my head from a gang of wasp!

wait....i hear something nubienatty - Page 22 Suspect
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st May 2010, 12:56 am

lol!

YOU ARE A NUT!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st May 2010, 1:00 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 1st May 2010, 1:21 pm

ROTFL!!! lol!

Hilarious! Girl you are crazy!
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 1st May 2010, 7:17 pm

OMG! nubienatty - Page 22 Lol *picturing you looking at the bee on top of the car* Nubie Nubie Nubie that is too funny.

ps That was really sweet of you to send the goodies to Cherry.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 1st May 2010, 8:12 pm

yall this really does sound funny but im SERIOUS!!! I even thought about it like ok maybe im over reacting right...this morning im in the kitchen minding my own business...what do i see by the fan????
A WASP nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_eek !! i screamed but of course i was the only one in the house. I run downstairs to grab my phone so i could take a picture of the suspect....im creeping back upstairs and ***crickets*** nothing!!! now im standing there like i know dmn well....what i seen! yall this was NOT...i repeat NOT a figment of my imagination but now im lookin like im going crazy **sitting in a corner, rocking back n forth**

this is a TRUE STORY guys!!! i know i watch too much tv n movies but i seen attack of killer bees and yall remember The Birds!! MMMMM hmmm!

this wknd i took my twist out and enjoyed the breeze before heading out to work. it felt soooooo good to ride wit my windows down and lettin my hair blow in the wind. I stopped at Ross (which i had no business) and found some YTCucumbers for $4; they also had YTTomatoes but i really wanted the carrots and now that i know i gotta search hard in those dept stores i refuse to pay $8 for it in target. I also got alot of compliments on how cute my hair is, EEEK!! nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_cool

Ok so im soooooo upset, i couldnt help but weigh myself cuz im curious as to how much i lost...umm how about NONE +1 nubienatty - Page 22 Affraid !!!
WTH???? i didnt eat late all week, i exercised 3 days out the week. so now i need to revamp and step it up. no pain no gain! im bout to go 50 cent hard out this piece **doing push ups** whooo, the devil is a LIE!!

yall know the fight is on tonight...however, im at work but my dad wants to order it. THANK GOODNESS FOR VERIZON FIOS N DVR!!! how did i ever live w/o my dvr nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_biggrin . So i will be watching the fight tomorrow. maybe i'll air fight myself as apart of exercise too! I cant wait. i do loooove me some mayweather but i think its time to bring him back to reality so hopefully smooshed snout mosely can do that. either way its gonna be a GOOOOD fight!!! I cant even put money to bet which one i'd pick cuz its such a tough decision but im goin for mosely.

enjoy the rest of ur wknds laydeez!!!

Last edited by NubieNatty on 1st May 2010, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 1st May 2010, 8:13 pm

nubienatty - Page 22 Wknd_h10
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 1st May 2010, 9:31 pm

Cute pic, nice twist out.

And it's OFFICIAL for real. OMG, you are a NUT! ROTFLLMBO @ you.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st May 2010, 10:03 pm

Very cute pic Nubie!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 1st May 2010, 11:04 pm

Cute pic Nubie. That is going to be a good fight. To me Mosely had a lit fear in his eyes so I'm going with money Mayweather.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st May 2010, 11:43 pm

Lmaoooooooooooooo at you and the gangsta Wasp. Love that pic!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 2nd May 2010, 12:19 am

VERY LOVELY PIC Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 2nd May 2010, 1:55 am

oh, dont you look gorgeous nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_biggrin and gl with those wasps nubienatty - Page 22 Kopfschuettel (jus thinkin about em make me twitch)

Last edited by Cherry: extraordinary! on 2nd May 2010, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 2nd May 2010, 3:03 am

Beautiful pic Nubie!!!! Must. know. though. who does your eyebrows and how far south in PG are they located?! You are RADIANT - your appearance totally matches your personality Smile ... and that twistout is very fierce!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd May 2010, 3:08 am

Thanx JC; i actually need to re-up n get my eyebrows done again, they seem to grow in faster now. i go the nail salon in clinton which isnt too far from my house. i barely have eyebrows so its nothing special but i do prefer to ONLY have them do my eyebrows cuz my last few threading jobs havent come out like i wanted them to!

Their right off branch ave near the shoppers!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd May 2010, 11:29 pm

wow, im bout to get lost in the sauce around here now!! i cant keep up anymore and my head is spinning!!! i love seein newcomers around here now...looks like i'll need to start watchin some more topics to stay in the 'no. I LOVE IT!!!

my next project on my "to do" list is to learn how to start a blog n get it up n running. i know i spend 90% of my time on this site, my other friends outside of the cn world are badgering me to start one, so anybody who has a blog...**looking at tia** i need some tips and tricks...

nothing much wit me today, still enjoyin doin jack ish wit my hair today and just fluffed wit some cd hair milk. im gettin my wish list together for qhemet's "sale"...15% off...wait..how much is shipping again nubienatty - Page 22 Icon_scratch
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 2nd May 2010, 11:35 pm

Loved the comic relief, you are too much lady!

Very pretty picture lady!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd May 2010, 12:04 am

Yes get on the blog Lady
nubienatty - Page 22 2558708tn

nubienatty - Page 22 Sig
MellowOne
MellowOne