CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nubienatty

+59
nattyblog
QuietButterfly
Serenity23
curlsunfurled
priceless
Notthecoolmom
coilykinks
swoodward
mrsmackey
NhappyJackie
jamaicacurl
NylaCoils
iri9109
krazy coils
TMS
.:Eden:.
CurlsGalore
LadyMika
crvng4mr
Curly_Aquarius
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
mstokes2008
newcurlieque
Nikcoils
missmoriah
sunbaby
AfrikanLatina
tashafawn24
tiashaunteƩ
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
DvaAuNaturel
traveljunkie08
Cherry: extraordinary!
Muz
LaToya28
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
KinkyNappyHappy
MahoganyCurls
MellowOne
Lynnieluve
Karyn
bholmes87
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
Intelligentbeauty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
neethair
SheeTacular
curly+kinky+fierce
dajewel
ChrsLvsBks
CocoEuro
Blackbeauty
FierceNerd
NubieNatty
63 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

nubienatty - Page 30 Empty Re: nubienatty

Post by TMS 17th May 2010, 3:00 pm

Nubie - You are a HOT MESS! Love it!

I bought the detangling ghee this time around and I really do like it - the popcorn knots just melted away. Oh, and the smell is delicious.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 17th May 2010, 9:27 pm

Cute puff nubie!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly_Aquarius 17th May 2010, 10:37 pm

Nubie I want those earrings!! **stompin**
Curly_Aquarius
Curly_Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 18th May 2010, 4:58 am

Nubbie it is now shopping cart time for me.. Whats new on the streets that I can observe and add for future purchase.

Gotta love the Nubbie in the clutch.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th May 2010, 9:39 am

Hey Nubie ...

what's crackin ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 18th May 2010, 2:47 pm

Morning Sis!

Werk it Mama! You lookin hot in your new avi. Keep it up and the men will be beating a path to your door!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th May 2010, 11:12 am

@kt; im NOT gonna entertain ur shoppin habits...nope nubienatty - Page 30 Kopfschuettel i need ur hubbys approval before i can dish...

@blonde..heeey where u been?

@femme; giiiiiiiirl its almost summer time u know how guys act when it gets warm and the pickings are SLIM in dmv nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_sad

So im on Day 4 of complete moisture from qhemet. its been so soft...actually sooo soft that the twist in the back unravel easily nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_rolleyes . for the first 2 days i didnt even have to spritz but once a day cuz i pretty much over moisturized em! EEEEK!

this was monday
nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet10

nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet11

still workin on the back to look decent
nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet12

im tryin to capture how soft it is, i unraveled a twist to show that i was too heavy handed and it weighed it down nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_neutral
nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet13

i think i prefer to part in the middle first becuz my twist came out fuller in the front...peep how im doin my tyra "smize"
nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet14

Last night i pretty much had to tie em up becuz even more were starting to unravel and get loose. i started to just do a twist out but i knew i wanted to keep em in for low maintenance til next week. im doing overtime today and my work week starts on Sat and after wearin it out last week i wanna keep em twisted up til maybe next tues!

nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet15

nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet16

i pretty much just grabbed some n pinned em up
nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet17

i blindly pinned the back up and mason was my photographer
nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet18

so i like my pin up and i like that its not perfect. may sound funny but i didnt think my twist were long enuff to do pin up styles so i just took a chance n went for it. thats mainly how i stumble on most styles discovered. im itchin to add some color cuz im gettin bored but im gonna try henna first. maybe i'll treat bianca to some color for her 1st bday!!! hopefully i can keep up with this pin up and i'll do a twist out at the top first and just re-twist at night cuz i want to preserve this style as long as possible.

im excited to do a mini makeover tomorrow so i wont be around til Sat. i love gettin those vicky secret FREE panty cards and ill get a new bra. i always feel so extra special when i have on matchy panties n bras nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_biggrin . I also need to find me a lingerie laundry bag cuz i invest too much money on these bras (every once n a while) to have them end up with those lil ball things from washin em too much nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_eek . the funny thing is i probably got a good 10 bras anywayz and i HATE to wash em cuz then u know when the underwire n crap starts to come out n stick u on the side nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_mad then i take it out cuz i just cant take it anymore and end up wit a lopsided lookin boob nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_rolleyes . so now i just get frustrated n toss em. i think i still got one bra that im holding on to...why i have no idea cuz i dmn sure cant fit it anymore and its pretty much nipple pasties if i ATTEMPT to wear it now nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_cry !! **sigh**

but anyhoo, im always excited about ME DAY. if mason doesnt get on my nerves i MIGHT take him to see Shrek even though i think that movies more for adults...that puss n boots cat is freaky! In other news i have FINALLY started seein results and lost 4 lbs..EEEK!! i think its weight i maintained to stay off durin bein sick last week. Sooooo, i'll holla at yall later...

oh wait...in honor of kim porter smoochin her son that had everyone in a tizzy for mothers day...

nubienatty - Page 30 0000012883457bcf549f85bb007f000000000001.wtf

i dont care how old my son gets he better ALWAYS **martin voice** gimme the luscious!!

nubienatty - Page 30 Qhemet19
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th May 2010, 11:21 am

Hey Nubie I can always come in here when I need a laugh! Your twists and the pin up looks good!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 20th May 2010, 11:57 am

Hey Nubie!

Girl, you described my bra issue perfectly! hahahahahaha I can so relate! I had a good fitting one, but the wire stuck me in the side, right? I removed it...the thang never held "the girls" right after that! LOL

Folks got all up in arms about Kim kissing her SON! SMH That's what's wrong with folks...never got love from their parents! Kiss & hug 'em and let them know you love 'em know matter what!

Enjoy your mini makeover...I can't wait to see the pics!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th May 2010, 12:13 pm

LMAOOOOOOO about the bra!! I did laundry and was like with is this thing in the machine...it was the underwire! hahahahahahaaaaaa

Nubie I love the pin up!! Get it Sis! Enjoy your me day and dontcha feel sexy when you have a matching set on?? then get you some thigh highs and wooo hooo Look out! There is nothing like being sexy for yourself...to much effort is put into doing it for the menz! IMO
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th May 2010, 12:19 pm

lol, yea too much effort....for nothing! i gotta make myself feel sexy since im single nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_rolleyes . im actually thinkin of puttin together an "independence party" (like sheree from atl housewives did nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_wink )
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 20th May 2010, 12:24 pm

That pin up is too cute. You're going to make me try it. With my length I was wondering if there needed to be some method to pinning them up but now I'll just grab and pin and see what I come up with.

I don't have that bra issue because well...I barely have breasts lol I do need more bras now though because I'm about to be done with these nursing bras and all of my old ones either dont fit or have gone in the garbage.

I'll be devastated if my pumpkin ever stops giving me my sugar. His baby kisses are the best, albeit wet now since he doesn't understand that he should keep his mouth closed lol

Enjoy NUBIE DAY!!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th May 2010, 12:27 pm

Hey Nubie, those twists look beautiful! all moisturized and thangs! And I really liked them pinned up! I might have to try that sometime!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 20th May 2010, 1:17 pm

lmao @ the bra fiasco...i hate that! ....congrats on the 4lbs...you & mason are too cute & i like the pin up!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 20th May 2010, 1:29 pm

hey nubie,

just stopping thru. glad you are liking your qhemet. i love that pinup look!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 20th May 2010, 1:40 pm

Hey Nubie!

I'm lovin' your twist from day one to today. I don't know what the big deal is about "the kiss". I have a 4 year old nephew and it's a struggle to get a kiss. I tell me sister all the time that I didn't get enough when he was a baby. My sister always says that in every pic of him as a baby I'm kissing him. People need to back off and embrace the love they have for each other. IMO it's just jealousy! Go Kim and little Al.

Have a great me day (don't forget to post pics). I set up a makeup lesson at MAC for June 11.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th May 2010, 2:01 pm

oh im definitely takin my camera wit me...mac makeup lessons, wow...u better jump in the makeup thread wit ur results!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by TMS 20th May 2010, 2:26 pm

I will post pics in the makeup thread.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 20th May 2010, 2:29 pm

I can't wait to see your makeup makeover. You got me cracking up about your bra situation. nubienatty - Page 30 Lol
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 20th May 2010, 4:13 pm

I wanna pin up too!!! Your hair looks cute Nubie, I think I'll try that this weekend.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th May 2010, 4:57 pm

Nice pinup. Glad to hear u like the Ghee. I can't wait to use it on my Qhemet month (*walks away mumbling* Darn you 30 day product challenge!) nubienatty - Page 30 Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 20th May 2010, 6:19 pm

NUBIE!!! I made it thru your thread...and you are KUH-RAZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYY! but your hair is super cute..and the baby...adorable!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 20th May 2010, 8:10 pm

nubienatty - Page 30 Lol @ JnB.

Nubie, I hope you enjoy your pamper day and "me time". Your pin up was adorable and so was the pic of you and your little man.

That is her son she can kiss him if she wants. People need to stop being so damn messy....she's not abusing him, not trying to do anything inappropriate good grief. This society is so messed up and up in arms about the wrong things.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th May 2010, 9:10 pm

Nubie, you are so crazy!!! I too need to purchase new bras....I need to be fitted for this granny boobs I got going on over here. From this point forward, I will only wear underwire/push up bras....I'm too young to have granny boobs....darn breastfeeding. nubienatty - Page 30 Icon_lol

I kiss my lil man on the lips too. I always tell him, "Momma loves those kisses" and each time I say it, he gives me another.

LOVE THAT PIN UP!!! WORK IT BIANCA DIVINE!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th May 2010, 11:25 pm

nubienatty - Page 30 Lol

Twists looking real good!

B. Smith's is the bomb. I want to take my husband there for their Sunday brunch. Wow, amazing that you recognized KeetaRay from CN.

I think I have the detangling ghee. I cannot wait to use it. I am going to try using a product line for three weeks to see how they work together.

Beautiful smooch pic with you and Mason.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum